Search This Blog

Friday, May 04, 2007

A Moment of Joy

@ dis very moment, da clock ticks showing - its 5 to 12 ... almost midnite
which also mean my birthday celebration is coming to an end ... =(

2 sum ppl, birthday is just a day .. wif moist choc fudge cake, balloons, whistles, hats and last but not least - P.R.E.Z.Z.I.E.S yippeee

REFLECTION

But 2 me, its not only dat aka more than dat
A birthday means:-

- a thanksgiving moment 4 da life God has granted
- a mark of ur life chapter i.e Goshhhhh Im in Chapter 24 now
- a point where u become wiser n more mature from 365 days b4 (@least better i supposed)
- a reminder dat death is approaching
and
- a moment of witness where u're hitting adulthood n self-reliability stage (nges nges ...4 I can take da former but hard 2 swallow da latter) =)

MILESTONE

I'M 24

Hitler is 118, Lady Di cud be 46, Winston Churchill is 133 n Dafi AF5 is juzzz 19!!!

LOL -guffawing- Wot Da Heck

n da Holy Prophet (pbuh) is 1437 year old

I thank God 4 enabling me 2 c da dawn of my 24th birthday

DA DAY OF DA YEAR

I must tell, da birthday 'party' has been taking place even on da day b4 where a fren of mine invited me 4 an advanced birthday High-Tea @ one of da Thai cuisine experts exist on dis planet..(abis aku ber'khon khun kap' semalam) tellin ya, da meal nearly made me bloated.
On top of dat, she gave me 'The Morning Melodies' comprising Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Overture, Johann Sebastian Bach Allegro, Antonio Vivaldi Spring, Luigi Boccherini Minuet n bla bla bla -da list goes on-
(disclaimer: dun whine if u arent into classic - uve been warned) =)

n my birthday is ornated by dis musics played by my notebook. am loving it every single melodies. seething da ears n minds enrapturing da souls.

n 2 me mum, who is unable 2 find my 24th buzzday prezzies ( cuz she definitely knows dat I wud 'abandon' her choices - reason being, our taste are extremely different) but had given me some £££ in return. yeay
Thanks Mum
Even I know, @ dis age, I shudn't have taken any money from me parents, but birthdays are exceptions 2 dis
"Dun wery mum. I promise I'll pay 4 ur 2nd honeymoon wif dad 1 day"


RUMBLES @ KONFLIK DALAMAN

On top of dat, I'm searching sumting missing in my life, trying 2 fill da hollow space in life I undergone (n will undergo). Still, da emptiness in my soul is wat I feel.

"O Lord, wat do I really want in life?" -Que Sera Mode-

even Im fully aware of His famous excerpts dat He hadn't created da Genies n Mankinds except dat they may serve Him. (Qoran 51:56)

Pardon Me n To Ye I Seek Repentence

ACKNOWLEDGMENT

I will now take dis stage 2 give my profoundest expressions of gratitude 2 all of da lurvely ppl who wished me, texted me, rang me, sent cards on me birthday. Also 2 sum1 who blogged my birthday in one of her entries at sarahmohdshukor.blogspot.com

dere r so many 2 thank. but u guys r da greatest bunnch of ppl in dis world.

n I thank God 4 His Mercy n His Clemency beyond all compare, 4 letting me get dis far, despite I have not been very gud 2 Him in da past.

Muacks ...

Love Alwiz,
xxx

p/s Due 2 high demands of invitations, please b informed dat I will only take any makan2 or dayout calls on '1st come 1st serve basis'
cehhh .... sempat lagi perasantan fofular x sedar lagi yg umah kata pergi kubur kata mari ...

LOL

12 comments:

unknowndaei said...

Happy Bday Abg wan... may this year come with brightness! and barakatillah.. =)

DaRk AnGeL said...

happy birthday wan zue... happy birthday~!!!

Zokhri Idris said...

unknowndaie ( u arent unknown to me now)

thanks a bunch
god willing insyaAllah
wishing u da same too bro

take care always bcuz i care

regards
xxx

Zokhri Idris said...

dark angel,

thanks dear
simple thought dat counts

any prezzies?!?! -grins-

best wishes,
xxx

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday, Sir Wan... May I know the title of this song and the name of the artiste? I like this song, very heart-rending.

Zokhri Idris said...

Dear Lady Ians,

da song entitles 'beautiful' sang by punkd1. please browse his website 4 more info. more soul-reaping songs of his are dere. sure u'll like 'em. n tell me which one u like most..

http://www.purevolume.com/punkd1

enjoy listening

cant wait,
xxx

Sarah Mohd Shukor said...

Salam abg wan,

finally managed to leave a comment here (time really chasing after me!)

may Allah bestow u a perfect life. dunia and akhirat.

uiks uiks. wrong URL la that u put there.

come whatever may, i luv u always..
~aya~

Zokhri Idris said...

Dear Sarah,

I appreciate ur efforts in saying hi.
god willing insyaAllah..am praying da best 4 u too..

please accept my apology. such inconsistency will be addressed immediately. asignofthecreator wud like to extend its deepest apology 4 da mistake..

regards
xxx

Anonymous said...

when my time comes
forget the wrong that i've done
help me leave behind some
reasons to be missed

don't resent me
and when you're feeling empty
keep me in your memory

leave out all the rest...

-happy birthday!

Zokhri Idris said...

anonymous,

da words are inspiring n soul -touching. r those urs?
mind giving me da full version please.

cheers

xxx

Anonymous said...

sigh sigh sigh, forgive me for my extremely late wish of wishing you happy birthday - i was so caught up with stuffs here and there! having some a little bit of academic problems and all - well i know excuses can never cover up for my mistake :( and hereby I WOULD REALLY ASK FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS FOR WISHING YOU A VERY LATE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

May days ahead brings you loads of happiness, and i think i'll make up the birthday wish when we meet this summer.

*winks* ;)

Anonymous said...

it a lyrics from my favorite band, Linkin Park... the song is called "Leave out all the rest"... it a really great song... try listen la
=)