Search This Blog

Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Coming Back Note


Dear all,

I know I've made it again

I know I've been disappeearing without informing reason(s)

I know it has been ages

I know I've made ppl wait (n I hate to do dat)

I know my procastination disorder hasn't been totally cured

I know I shudn't have to leave u dis long

I know readers will start loosing faith on the virtues potrayed in my blog

I know things r hard 2 b re-adjusted

As 4 dat,

Zokhri Idris is kneeling on da ground n sed
"I'm so sorry 4 not updating my blog dis long"

Even he can't promise such invisibility will never happen again, he aims " I vow dat I'll change and improve"
(ala ala statement Paris Hilton kuar prison gituh) -peace-


He knows dat dere r so many things 2 say, stories 2 tell, n stuffs 2 share, n his self-defence was "I wuz juz so SCREWED UP"
D-A-Y-M !!!


Happy 50th birthday 2 Tanah Melayu


From da office of da owner - few hours left 2 Merdeka Eve

XXX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

by the power vested on me by the royal highness Queen Elizabeth 2, I shalt now grant u forgiveness

xxx