Search This Blog

Thursday, February 05, 2009

MARKUS NG CHUNG YAU: IN MEMORIAM



By the time I’m writing dis, U had set the path 2 heaven meeting Lord Almighty. How sad and despair I am, from now n onwards, asignofthecreator has lost one of its sincere & kind-hearted reader. No words could exactly express, how loss I am in dis world without U. U probably regarded me as a normal fren, juz like others known by U. but, upon listening 2 ur advice, ur guidance, u were not a mere person 2 me. U av placed urself into a special room in me heart, unreachable by many, sealed and tightly kept, as long as it beats and breathes.


I still can remember those gud-ol-days’ memoirs we av spent through. I am forever in debt 2 UK particularly UKEC, 4 meeting us back few years. Da days in Kalsom 13th, and MSLS have given me more time 2 understand U as a gift from God, a treasure for Malaysia in near future. U av taught me on how 2 b a responsible citizen, 2 eliminate da racial barriers between us n see us as only 1 race – da one and only BANGSA MALAYSIA. More than dat, U’ve ignited some hopes in me, although in darkness sphere, dat Malaysia and its Malaysians will change and lead 2 a better state, where equality – mutual understanding – love and respect r being part of our belief and faith.


I still remember how beauty it was, 2 meet u n enjoyed our ‘Nasi Daun Pisang’ i.e. an Indian Cuisine. Just imagine, a Malay meets his Chinese mate, having dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Indeed, dis is da future Malaysia dat we desire 2 c, @ least b4 we close our eyes eternally. But u left b4 seeing dis. U r gone b4 da nation building is completed. I wonder whether I cud find another fren, juz like U. I doubt whether I cud meet another spirit juz like urs. I dunno as 2 whether I cud c a future state-man like U. Above all, wud I be able 2 av a fren, a listener, an advice, a source of hope n faith, a brother, a good Malaysian juz like U.


I profusely ask Almighty Lord, wat av U done wrong in life? Why do U av 2 leave us when we really need U? Y do u av 2 go away while ur presence is so much felt n needed? Why r u disappearing while u av so many things 2 do and u can do 4 da nation? Regardless of dis, im still searching 4 an answer. I know I dun av many best frens on earth. They r juz few n my fingers cud simply count em. But why is He taking one, while I dun av many? I’m loosing my best mate whom I hardly get, one of da very few I have.


WHY DEAR LORD?


As u r leaving us, I av learnt an important lesson in life – which I shud av realised long time ago. I shud & will cherish every 1 dat I love b4 its too late 2 do so. I will matter every single second tickled n will ensure none of em passed without expressing my love n remembrance. We all human will eventually leave dis mortal earth 2 da next life hereafter. Every second, we r dying. Every minute passed, bringing us closer 2 death. Every hour spent, we r approaching it. It is juz a matter of time. I dunno mine neither da others but all I know, while Im still alive, I will make my life 2 a blast n love those who love me.


I am sending u wif best wishes, wif everlasting remembrance as we’ll b physically apart. Ur body will b around no more, but ur spirits n teachings will always b wif us, guiding us through n guarding us 4ever – till a better world has come. Ur legacy will be fondly cherished, ur struggle wil b always remembered n continued. Goodbye dear friend, although dis isn’t a farewell, cuz ur presence will always b felt until we finally join u.




IN LOVING MEMORY OF MARKUS NG CHUNG YAU
6TH MAY 1985 – 4TH FEBRUARY 2009.


XXX

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

reading this makes me wonder how's the value of friend mean a lot to you. be strong my dear, GOD loves him more than we expected..

-ct-

Anonymous said...

i love d part where u said about bangsa msia. tell u what, i grew up in a place where racism is rife. extreme condition where each and every race is stereotyped to have certain traits. i don't want to put some examples as they are quite extreme.

but yeah. humans being humans.

anyway, may he be blessed by the Almighty

-rzr-
dah lama tak comment in ur blog

Zokhri Idris said...

Dear -ct-

Indeed. I ve learnt 2 cherish everyone while i still can and while i have em. we must make every single second a worthwhile cuz we will never know when we will leave

=)

yours xxx

Zokhri Idris said...

Dear -rzr-.

Thanks and may u have da same spirit like we do. although physically he will never be around, but his legacy remains and will guide me through. well learning where u originated from, its not a surprise to hear your comments. Its quite common and rampant aite? but lets hope 4 a change.. YES WE CAN (tetibe teringat kat obama laaa plak)

p/s hows aussie so far?

xxx

Anonymous said...

yeahhh.. maybe this lyrics can suit a bit although it's not much :

If I could be your angel
Protect you from the pain
I'll keep you safe from danger
You'll never hurt again

Just like the moon
I'll step aside
And let your sun shine
While I follow behind
Cause baby what ya got
It is with all the props
You're everything I'm not
I'll act as if you do
Tell me what you wanted me to do
I'll make you great to be a man
With a woman who can stand
With every promise given
Making vows to please her man

:).. i just love it.. it's so meaningful showing how we trying so hard to try appreciate somebody that we love...

me;
ct