Search This Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Doesn'T Matter Where But How You Did it..

Annyong People.


At times, wonderful moments appear unexpectedly. U never anticipate when it comes, how it turns out 2 b, but da moment it arrives, u juz gonna enjoy it while it lasts. N when its gone, u’ll miss it wondering when will it come again.

My 1st time celebrating Chuseok (추석) Korean Thanksgiving turns out 2 b a blast. @ 1st, I kinda sad 4 not able 2 follow my unimates going to 낙산 over da weekend as it was our 1st few outings 2gether, n I juz didn’t want 2 miss da fun. Of course I had a gud justifiable reason – my couzzie Faezah was here. She came all da way from Malaysia n of course I’ve 2 b wif her while she was ere. In fact, if I had 2 choose, I wud spent time with her considering it has been a while since we haven’t seen each other.

So we met, made plans, visiting places, eating dishes n most importantly spending time 2gether (wif another of her colleague)

N those days turned 2 b da most wonderful days thus far I had in Seoul. Simple planning tends 2 b an eventful in da end. (not dat really simple in a way cuz we even made trip to Nami Island for a full day trip) Even up to our departure, dere was still unexpected incident turned out (OK dis wasn’t a gud one but we both found it utterly hilarious and silly)

It makes me wonder btw, dat it doesn’t matter where u go, how u spent it is da most of all. N with whom u spent it. N I’m 4eva be indebted n b grateful 2 Him, my days in Seoul r always full of surprises n unexpected things. Gone r da days I’m watching Korean dramas n longing hardly 2 b ere bcuz now, I’m already in da Drama. Acting 4 myself, no script n direction but sailing through 2 wat God is given (watever He provides)

Simplicity Is The Ultimate Form of Sophistication

Leonardo Da Vinci

1 comment:

Faezah Zee said...

awww.... sweetness!