Search This Blog

Thursday, March 16, 2006

How I Wish: A Reflection

1136 hours now. A brite sunny day after a downpour early in da morning.

Undeniably, I received numbers of sympatise-concern-pity comments from da readers who browsed my disrupting syndrome period posted in February da 16th.

As for dat, I'm ere to declare dat I'm recovered (albeit not fully) from da down peak of my life. I've to admit dat these weeks weren't gud enough for me. Its like been living in da H*** Hole of my own. However, da gud thing is dat, as I've been thinking and analysing, also muhasabah-ing meself, I eventually come to realise dat da strength searched is actually alive in me - in my heart n mind-. Neither it never goes anywhere nor disappear from me. Its juz lurking in my sorrow and in my 'giving-up' feelings of my soul. It will always stay by my side -in my heart and in ur heart too-.
All u need to do is not to let ur emotions veil or over-shadow ur strengths and will-power in urself.

Praise due to Him (alhamdulillah)

I'm finally able to restore my smile and my laugh, lift my downcast spirits. At last, I feel a lot better than wat I've gone thru.

Here are da lessons of da month I've gained:

1) God will never test us with something we can't shoulder.

2) Never let dreams die, for if u do, life is only a broken-winged bird dat cannot fly ~Langston
Hughes~

3) Mistakes are forgivable but to be forgotten never!!! (to those who betray my frenship n trust, I'll always forgive u, but my mind cudnt erase da moments I've been thru wif u and wat u've
done to me)

4) Its normal for human being to feel tired, sad, but please erase da word give up ~miss
malaya~ {x pasal2 aku dpt tazkirah free..amik ko !!} huhu

5) Aja- Aja Fighting (Keep on Fighting)..... hey dats my ...........................

6) In darkness, we see wat is hidden under da light

7) Wateva, whereeva, weheneva, whoeva, howeva, and 4eva "irji'i ila Allah" ( Return to Him)

8) I believe in da impossible, if I reach deep within my heart, overcome any obstacle, dat won't
let dis dream fall apart

9) Andai sering dihantui memori lalu, mana mungkin boleh membina impian baru (it means-->
past is past n dere's no turning back~sumting like dat laaaa)

10) Anyone who thinks sunshine is da pure happiness, has never danced in da rain ... ~owh how
so true~

















































My special thanks to those who were very understanding and supportive ~ those who never leave me when da world turns its back on me ~ those who picked up my hands when i was crawling out of my meaningless life ~ those who had lent their ears to listen, even cried wif me when my tears were brimming ~ those who assisted me to walk again when my strengths were paralysed n perished ... loads n loads more adulations to u
N
to someone who risked his PBL Meeting, spent his precious time with me, strumming his eve 'weapon of mass destruction' guitar, singing wif me the whole morning (wat was da song, dear? aha !! "BIMBANG" by Melly Goeslow). ~best giler time tuh ~ n I'll miss dat moment forever...

I wud like to thank few souls in particular because of their undying everlasting n unconditional friendship to me. They
*love me without condition*
*talk wif me without intention*
*give without expectation*
*care without reason*

N U KNOW WHO U ARE

May heaven repay u, for if I were to wrap all da expressions n gratitude in all languages spoken on dis mortal earth and tie a neatest ribbon to be delivered as a present to you, I feel it wud never be sufficient. Even words cudn't precisely express my appreciation to wat u've given n done.

Still

I thank you and will always cherish ur kindness deep in my heart n mind............fondly

Also

For da past two weeks, da only rythm dat spelled out from my lips is "S.E.I.N.D.A.H. B.I.A.S.A." My hearts whistles dis song nite n day, morning n evening, everytime n everywhere. Da song gives back da old Zack Idris who used to be strong, tough, determined, dedicated and never give-up in life !!! I thank u for singing dis song for me when my loneliness of life has made me deaf to enjoy da bewitching n overwhelming spell of arts thru music. - Art dat enraptures da minds n calms da soul -. Somehow, U revamp da 'treasure' dat I've berefted for a while.
N
I juz wanna u 2 know, I'll never give-up in life and I know, da reason why I still keep on living is because I'm still fighting ... AJA AJA FIGHTING !!!

Zack is A-L-I-V-E ............... again


So 2 da peeps out dere, wanna come n sing along?


S.E.I.N.D.A.H. B.I.A.S.A
Jangan pernah takut ku tinggalkan
Saat bintang tak mampu lagi berdindang
Saat malam menjadi terlalu dingin
Hingga pagi tak seindah biasanya
Takkan mungkin kita bertahan
Hidup dalam kesendirian
Panas terik hujan badai
Kita lalui bersama…
Saat hilang arah tujuan
Kau tahu ke mana berjalan
Meski terang meski gelap
Kita lalui bersama
Ku tak bisa merubah yang telah terjadi
Tapi aku kan menjanjikan yang terbaik
Agar kita tak pernah menjadi-jadi
Meski beza dermaga untuk kita berlabuh
Pernah kita jatuh
Mencuba berdiri
Menahan sakit dan menangis
Tapi arti hidup lebih dari itu
Dan kita mencuba melawan
Pic Caption ---> Juzzzz like siti in her Seindah Biasa's Video Clips, aint? ~dun u dare to laugh~
(^_^)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've become an avid reader of ur blog recently.Hehehe.Must be because I just love stories from others.But neway,as I always say,Allah may or may not answer ur prayers because:

1.He says YES and gives u wut u want
2.He says NO and gives u sumthing better
3.He says WAIT and gives u the best in His own time

So cheer up!

Zokhri Idris said...

thanks nawar.I'll put more extravagant stories for u to light up ur days ere.(da fact dat i know u live in england where da sun isnt always at the top)-ahakz-

thanks for da reminding dear. will have dat in mind. always.

p/s.. where do u live in england? haaa haaaa -big laugh-

regards
wassalam
xxx

ibnu_umar said...

salam

it was my bday 2 days ago. i burnt my kitchen 2 days ago. i burnt my thumb when i was trying to put off the fire 2 days ago. i will burn my money in order to pay back the bills for the damage of the fire which burnt my thumb in the kitchen on my bday 2 days ago.

uhuuu..

Zokhri Idris said...

salam
Dear Amar,

Its sad upon hearing ur news. I pity u. How's ur thumb now? getting better? please keep me informed. am looking forward to chat with u. please take care of urself.

indeed, in every problems, der's a way out to exit. God wont tests us wif sumting we cant shoulder..

find me when u need me..

take care bro,

regards
wassalam
xxx

Anonymous said...

Thank you for always being there,
To listen and understand me.
I appreciate all you did for me,
And all you still do.

Thank you for making me feel whole again,
For putting my pieces back together.
I appreciate you putting my life back together,
You saved my life.

You may not understand,
Why I do what I do.
But you never criticized,
You just helped me through.

I knew I could come to you when I was down,
'cause I knew you'd always be there
to pick me back up
and say everything will be ok
thanks for being my good friend

-ieda-

Zokhri Idris said...

dear ieda

u are always welcome..
for a frenship dere's no thanks,
cuz it comes naturally from da heart
though one is apart

a fren like u
i will face watever thru
with da strngth in da heart
will lead our frenship in easy n hard..

dun forget sincerity
as its da value of life

(hehehe i've made it myself..tgh bengong2 nie sy wat sendiri..keh keh keh)

regards
wassalam
xxx