Search This Blog

Saturday, June 03, 2006

ALHAMDULILLAH, I'm Done 4 Ma Degree

Dis is an official announcement @ shout-out from da office of Zack Idris



I, Zack Idris, acting as da "Penyimpan Mohor Besar Raja2" Queen Elizabeth da Second, wud like to inform dat Zack Idris has successfully accomplished his mission with honour and grace. The country is proud of his endless effort,commitment and dedication in achieving his mission ... (plus, his prodigies too)




HURRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I'M DONE 4 MA DEGREE !!!

I wud like to extend my deepest appreciation to ma mum n dad, Aim Zee May, wonderful supportive frens m fans (hehehe) n to all peeps out dere ..

Also to my

1) Queen Sized Bed, 4 me to land on when i'm freaking exhausted n saturated

2) study table, 4 placing ma damn heavy law textbooks

3) lovely babies - especially S.A.W.A. da snake

4) sweetie M&M (it stands for Maggi n Milo), 4 charging me thru out da whole nite


n da list goes on and on


100) Now, shud I thank my Law textbooks too? Heaven's sake, I wont !!! They have made my life catastrophic (dahlah berat-tebal nak mumpush)


Thanks 4 ur unconditional support n blessings

P/S
A just-recent-2 day fren of mine gave dis to me on my last day of exam. Thanks dear. Simple but means a lot. N its nice of u sending me those encouraging words, commemorating my remarkable day

N

I wud like to share wif all beautiful peeps out dere, who also will share da same joy like me.
(well, dis cud make me actionable under the law of copyright 4 publishing an invention without da consent or authorisation of da author) huhu



Graduation ought not be an end,
Replacing what within we might achieve.
After all, the good that we intend
Does much to serve the good that we receive.
Underneath the mask of a degree
A person must perform with just the skill,
The knowledge and the art that he or she
Internalized through pluck, hard work, and will.
On what we are will rest what we become,
Nor do we have much else to draw upon.

Regards
13 days remaining ...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations..da finish yur degree..me want to be there also..aja aja fighting for your next chapter of life :)

Zokhri Idris said...

Thanks,

hey, are u a korean football fan? hahaha.. ur id reminds me an a prominent korean footballer who plays for manchester united.. izzit true?
(I'm a bit ignorance about football stuffs)


thanks for da wish, Mr Park

regards
wassalam

oldskool_devil said...

haha... adey... 13 days to balik mesia ker?? aiyoo.. ilang dh sorg senior aku yg vogue. huhuhu...

Zokhri Idris said...

nope

u are wrong gal..
am not leaving u dat soon..

why 13 days? adalaaaaa
(biarlah rahsia)

p/s.. thanks for recognising me as a vogue figure..its been ages i've been waiting 4 peeps to say so.. -gigling-

Anonymous said...

ala...rahsia la pulak pasal 13 hari tue... cam lagu CT pulak "Biarlah rahsia".... takpe... nanti lama lama tahu gak apa yang dirahsiakan sangat tue...
anyway...Congrats!!! dah habis dah study...kena bersiap sedia pulak untuk alam pekerjaan ..which is more tougher than u can imagine..believe me!!!

Zokhri Idris said...

Specially dedicated to anonymous,

Biarlah Rahsia


Pernahkah Kau Bermimpi Seketika
Berada Di Tempatku
Membayangkan Pahit Manis Berlalu
Entah Siapa Yang Tahu


Mungkin Nanti Kau Jua Merasakan
Berdepan Dengan Kata Menyesakkan
Takkan Tugumu Kebal
Tiada Pertimbangan


Keheningan Malam Membangunkan
Kepayahan Jiwa Meluahkan
Andai Kau Jujur Memahami
Tiadaku Menjauhi

Dan Kisahku Yang Masih Panjang
Menambahkan Berat Yang Memandang
Lantas Ku Pendam
Ku Putuskan Biarlah Rahsia


Semakin Aku Hidup Dalam Cinta
Tiada Kuasa Mampu Menghalangnya
Hentikan Kata Kata
Bertulangkan Dusta



Pernahkah Kau Bermimpi Seketika
Berada Di Tempatku

Anonymous said...

Yeoboseyo zack!!

i'm not a korean football fan..hehehe but i am a korean drama die hard fan..(i don't know much about football and who hit the ball!)

Ms park ;;)