Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

O Zokhri, Have A Heart

I found myself astoundedly startled upon reading his words.

To all, enjoy ...

H-E-A-R-T

I regard not the outside and the words

I regard the inside and the state of the heart

I look at the heart if it be humble

Though the words may be the reverse of humble

Because the heart is substance, and the words accident

Accidents are only a means

Substance is the final cause

How long will thou shall dwell on words and superficialities?

A burning heart is what I want; consort with burning!!

Kindly in the heart the flame of love

and burn up utterly thoughts and fine expression


xxx Jelaludin Rumi xxxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jalaludin Rumi ~ ever so beautiful.

Sarah Mohd Shukor said...

salam abg wan,

hari tu sy baca x sedar yg abg guna nama jelaludin rumi. uniknya nama. where did u get such name? sounds so classic.hihi.

love u loads,
aya

Zokhri Idris said...

mirul,

indeed

xxx

Zokhri Idris said...

salam sarah,

jelaluddin rumi is a real. i didnt create it for my own. he's real and a hell of good poets in da ancient times..

its gud 4 u to read his writings as he's also a spiritual writer (penyampai mesej ketuhanan)

love u eternally,
xxx