Search This Blog

Friday, October 24, 2008

A Thought For The Weekend

Hey there,


First a very happy diwali to all my Hindu mates including my ex-students in Taylors whom I believe in da midst of struggling (considering da final is at da end of da corner) May this festive season be cherished and be celebrated with the high spirit of togetherness and warmth.

At this point of time, Im not sure where will I end up dis weekend (eid open houses, movies and tonnes of assigments) but shud i din manage to update, u mite consider this as an entry while im away.

Honestly, I kinda like suffering from a multiple crisis of myself (invented by me Im afraid -grins-) Its sumting dat linger and haunt my mind and feelings all the time (n it becomes more transparent when i re-begin my uni life) I take dat as a tiny lil obstacle sent by almighty Lord to me (with the assumption i can handle this through)


so here we go ....

"Am i weird?"

One of my best soul's whisperer (shhhhhhh) was kinda upset when i label myself as weird. Pharaphrasing it, he says, im just a lil bit different from others.

"being difference doesnt mean u r weirdo," he stresses.

"they look all blardy same, innit?" I refuted

"Naaaa they arent. U r just not like em. but u are not a weirdo"

"so wat r u getting at? " my patience was fading and diminished.

"........."

"What?"

" U r juz so special being in ur own way zackie "

Speechless and my tears brimmed (without him knowing it cuz it was over da phone) Thanks

xxx

2 comments:

June said...

Hi hunny!
In times of insecurity, think of llaamas O.O

Naaa just jokin.
Anyway just so you know, "God made man in His own image."
Never be ashamed of yourself :)
In life there will always be people who will try to put you down, destroy your confidence and whatnot. But remember, everyone is unique.
You are like a shooting star, set apart from the rest.
Wherever you go, you leave a mark in peoples lives.
Don't ever forget that ^^

Best regards,
Jun

Unknown said...

hi sweetie,

omg u were juz overreacted when u think bout llaamas.

thanks dear. dats so helpful and im now realised how unique i am being in my own way. thanks for your wonderful words and i juz wanna u to know, how grateful i am to have u as my student. surely dearie, i will remember ur words fondly.

best wishes for ur finals coming,
xxx