Search This Blog

Monday, December 15, 2008

Its da time of d year again ...

December is back ... 4 da 25th time in my life.


I know, I can use dis month as a reason 2 av extra pocket-money from mum when I had my uni years. I mean, no reasonable man wud stay in Manchester wif extremely cold, gloomy n sun-less n boring-est weeks. But since, Im back home, I dun think its gonna help, is it? (pity me)


But hols is cuming n I juz cant sit pretending everything will be alrite. Need 2 get me arse sumwhere. n after a short deliberation n concerntration, I think these are da things I gonna do (although I admit they r still @ planning stage)


One : Visiting me Kalsom mentees in Kedah.


Two : Vacation wif sum1. Dun ask. I wont answer.


Three : Going up-north wif AEI frens. We intend 2 go round Langkawi beginning Jan 5th.


Four: Going 4 Mama Mia Theatre wif Japanese mates (probably on Dec 28th, tapi yaqen jerk ada tix walhal tix x beli lg)


Worst,


Five : Completing Dr Camroux's 3000 mini dissertation on European Regional Integration n Dr Rossi's Research Methodologies written paper.


Plus : My Doctoral Research Proposal 4 next year (juz in case I cant land on promising job)


Quite filling aite? Wat say ye?


1251
AEI - 5th last day of school -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun forget. we have dating when I come back to kl. okayyy :)

Unknown said...

occay,

u shud note me when u r around n we can meet and chill 2gether again

p/s: wat u been up 2 recently?

xxx