Search This Blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

The Moment that "US" no longer exist


Before, we never see ourselves as two, but one single entity

I thought of you knowing I am in your mind too

We hate the space between us, because we still miss each other although sitting side by side

Being with you, hunger and thirst are delusional, couldn't even bother if the world is coming to an end

Because ...

I only see me in you and feel you in me.

But today, as the world evolves around

Things never stay the same

The way you look into my eyes

I see, those eyes aren't the one

Turning me into a stranger

Telling me in your arms, I can no longer stay

Not long I realise

There is no more us in you and our love in me.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

abg kat mane sekarang??

Zokhri Idris said...

May I know who's dis?