Search This Blog

Friday, October 12, 2007

Dalam Dingin Subuh Hatiku Terusik ...



Feelings: Feelingless

Currently listening: Suasana Hari Raya by Anuar Zain n Elina (when they were still kids)

In just a few moments, da Muslims all around da globe shall be celebrating da Eidul Fitr festive season.

To sum, its da most awaiting moment

To sum, its gonna be a niu experience wif niu looks

To sum, its da exciting time away from works n skewls.

But as for me, dere's nothing I really look forward to. In fact, dere's sumting I really missed about - da gud ol days where I had my Eid whilst studying, How I missed dat time.

Truth 2 b told, I had da nicest eid ever (so far) in da UK bcuz:

Being far away from home n family, doesn't make me feel lonely

Being a minority on da land whereby Protestant is dominant, doesn't make me feel excluded

Even wif no hols n classes still running, da celebration wud never be less merrier.

As 4 dat, I thank God 4 giving me da memory which I shall be 4ever cherished. Im praying hard now dat He'll grant me da 2nd chance 4 me to truly feel it one more time. JUST ONCE !!!

Dear angels,
I know I've been wasting my fasting month. I even sumtimes missed me prayers n I know I din worship Him much but please send me prayers 2 God, so dat He'll make my wish comes true 1 more time.

Dearest all fellow readers n frens,
Asignofthecreator wud like 2 wish u a "Selamat Menyambut Hari Lebaran dan Maaf Zahir dan Batin." Semoga dgn kedatangan Syawal kali ini benar2 menginsafkan kita. It has been two days I've been receiving tonnes of Eid wishes mobile text. I ve replied sum but still many queing waiting 2 be responded. Please accept my appreciation as Im truly glad to learn ur simple thot as it is always be da sayings dat 'da thot dat counts'. I'll try to get my mobile phone sorted out (dia pun puasa gak dowh) asap n resume replying ur text

P/S: Since Im yet 2 receive my 1st salary, I still be exempted under 'org yg layak memberi duit raya' rule. LOL So, sorry kids, next year yah?




Salam lebaran (dun know how to put it in English tho) -grins-,

XXX Zokhri Idris XXX



Eid Muabrak = No Fasting,
No fasting = No Bazaar Ramadhan



No fasting = No Bazaar Ramadhan



No Bazaar Ramadhan = No motivation 2 Eat




No Motivation 2 Eat = Kurus = Slim = Save Budget

Kurus + Save Budget = HAPPY?????

7 comments:

Minci said...

At last I have the oppportunity + time to wish YOU my dear friend a Selamat hari Raya (been busy preparing for our open house in Preston lately). Oh how I wish you are here. Mesti dah suro dtg rumah!!
I think I am going to miss beraya in UK as well. I kinda like beraya di perantauan.He he~

anyway, take good care of yourself. I'm going back to Malaysia end of this year (December) but to do my electives lah.. so if there's time, maybe boleh kuar hu- ha. :P

Zokhri Idris said...

minci,

Asignofthecreator welcomes ur warm visit despite ur hectic schedule. so when is da open house? or has it already took place? me wish to go dere too dear. but sumtimes, things just not happened in da way we wanted.

yeah we shud meet up dis december. plus ...... we are just neighbours, arent we?

take care too dear minci

xxx

Anonymous said...

Selamat Hari Raya Wan Zhu!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

mana hilang lama lama :(

Zokhri Idris said...

Alia Sidek,

Selamat Hari Raya to u too Alia Sidek. maaf zahir dan batin k. pray hard dat I'll join u guys 4 raya next year. - grins-

wat do u do for raya?

xxx

Zokhri Idris said...

orang jahat,

saya sentiasa ada. anda saje yang bizi seperti abg azizi xxx

Sarah Mohd Shukor said...

salam.

abg wan, knp sy mcm kenal gambar2 ni?? knp sy tgk sekali je terus dpt agak they belong to whom. ada kaitan saudara ke? ke abg wan search for the pix then keluar gmbr2 ni?? oo..sy sgt curious ni abg wan oii...

ehem..dgr cerita abg wan n pacel nak keluar eh esok? bestnya!

Selamat hari raya abg wan!!
miss u so much.