Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"My Most Fondful Memory Period of Time if I Can Turn Back The Time"


0023 in da morningand its been raining since early afternoon.My double-glazed windows are painted wif delicate pearls of water which ever constantly merge to from tiny, merry streams racing each other down 2 da panes.I welcome da rain. I thank Lord 4 dis little miracle of His.




It was on 7 days b4, where all began. @ dat time, none of us had imagined how splendid da gath will b. Including me!! I thot it wud b just another ongoing social event wif -IHAB- &-WANZUL-I reached Stoddart House from a long tiring weekends @ Malaysia Hall. Greeted by Ihab n Wanzul, n by a new chap whom I never seen b4 -MIRUL- traversing all da way from Ukraine 4 his Europe Trip. He welcomed wif a smile & I reciprocated. da demarcation of geography never be a reason 4 us 2 break da silence.


Da expatriates of us thronged da table. Sharing - listening - learning - updating. For I felt its just a small world 4 us da humans 2 live on. God has destined dat we dun meet in our home country but in da land miles away - The Great Elizabethan Soil.

We still remember da funniest thing ever - how deceived n gullible WanZul was 4 a fren he didn't recognise. It was a complete furore, telling ya, as da burst explodes 2 every inch of da flat. da innocent mortal just happened to know -R GEN- who joined da Stoddart clan on da next day.

N dats wat we did. Filling da space wif laughters n jokes. Full of fun n blissful. We transformed da cramped flat of Stoddart House into a Chateaubrind of our own. I testify, none of a second went by where we felt left behind. We belonged 2 each other erasing da sense of alienation n da 'i'm-hollier-than-thou' enigma. Wondrously, it seems, da bond of frenship has been tied n sealed 4 ages 4 da fact we just met.


Until dis very moment, I boggle learning da miracle of dis.
Today, as I'm writing dis, I cud vignette all of our memories even unambigous - even we r separating 4 different paths in life, fighting 4 a survival, striving 4 a brighter future.

Sound n Clear.
Not even a bit is faded n blurred. To thou, I shall promise, da memory wud never decay, till da day I last see dis brandished earth.
To Ihab, WanZul, R-Gen n Mirul,


A Shakespere I am not, 4 I cant create da sweetest-most remarkable poem on earth ever made, 2 express my profoundest expressions of gratitude, how much all of u mean 2 me. (plus, I've been warned not 2 come out wif any melancholic eye-watering sayings 4 they will find it as a catastrophic emotional disturbance)

Perhaps thank you isnt sufficient enough 2 return all da kindness shown n given, but still allow me to
1) Thank you 4 da lovely Stoddart House
2) Thank you 4 da couch
3) Thank you 4 da bed
4) Thank you 4 da maggi me
5) Thank you 4 da London ride
6) Thank you 4 da few sips of Starbucks Coffee
7) Thank you 4 da toast
8) Thank you 4 da Boots' brownie
9) Thank you 4 da choc mousse
10) Thank you 4 da £1 bus fare
11) Thank you 4 da ears 2 listen
12) Thank you 4 da ideas given
13) Thank you 4 da few inhales of ciggies
14) Thank you 4 da mellowing chords of nite carols despite been warned countlessly by da conducter. LOL
15) Thank you 4 da blast fashion show
16) Thank you 4 da Rossa Dance featuring .............ops,cant say much. Ive been warned.Enough sed.
17) Thank you 4 da English Salad Pasta wif Roast Chicken n Chips.
18) Thank you 4 da Confession Nite of ours
19) Thank you 4 da Chinatown visit (ayam itik b*** bagai nih!!)
20) Thank you 4 da nite walk along River Thames
21) Thank you 4 da laugh
22) Thank you 4 da subtly smiles
23) Thank you 4 da remembrance
24) Thank you 4 da sharing n talking ...... gossiping?!?!
25) Thank you 4 accepting me 4 who I am
n da most important
26) Thank you 4 being dere when I need most.




Hugs n Kisses,
Your -WanZue-



3 comments:

Sarah Mohd Shukor said...

F - Forever
R - Related and attached
I - Indeed
E - Ends
N - No way, no where
D - Delightfully enjoy!

1000 miles wont apart u from ur love ones. make them closer by having them in ur prayer, ok abg wan :)

(dlm gmbr2 tu, kenal abg wan, ihab n wanzul je.. hehe)

Unknown said...

Dear Sarah,

thanks for nicknaming it. those are perfect match to describe wat a friend is. As usual, u always be da first to leave ur footprints ere.

i always mention each n every of my frens in my prayers... n dats including you

u'll never be forgotten

xxx

Zokhri Idris said...

xxx smiling too xxx