Search This Blog

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Wud Dere Be A Better Hope For Our Children ?

Among the Malaysian legal practitioners, The Royal Speech was kinda like inspiring and full of bravery. It speaks out da malformation of their legal system. Undeniably, the voice of change has been ongoingly raised for the government to realise how sick the legal system is due to direct and indirect interference by them. But I supposed its just circling n hanging in the air – waiting and weakening.


Our neighbour, however, has been far too advanced than us (I believe). Dats Y they stand higher and stronger than us, allowing them mapping themselves proudly on the globe. Its not dat Im not a patriotic neither a non-nationalist (alrite2, I’ll watch 1957: Hati Malaya soon ok? Fair Enough!!) but its just da truth dat you and I got to bear, for my eyes cudn’t lie, my mouth cudn’t deny and my ears will never die.


History tells, we started from the very same point. We grew from da very beginning, sharing similar chronological events prior independent. But till dis moment of time, we have gone too far in our separate ways. Its like two twins were born together (obviously from da same mother laaaaaaaaaa kan …if not takkan jadi twins), but end up one’s been extremely taller from the other.


The Malaysians in many cases, r hardly to accept changes. We prefer to live things in day way it is, as long as it doesn't deteroriate 'our life'. 'Our life' referring 2 da individual bearers. So long it is yet 2 cause dangers/harm 2 others (which r not related 2 'em directly or indirectly), we tend to adopt da 'wait n see' culture. HOW BAD.

One of the most remembered disasters by the Malaysians, was da catastrophic flood, washing large parts of a Southern State in Malaysia. Da whole vicinity was sanked due to heavy rain PLUS A POOR DRAINAGE SYSTEM, despite countlessly advice and warnings signed 2 da authority 2 improve. And Godswilling, by just 4 nites of continuous downpour, we realised dat sumting ought 2 b done n worst, it shud be done ages ago.

We never learn dat "time waits 4 no man"

In fact, my rumbles wud juz be rumbles. A meaningless sayings 2 da authority. At least 2 draw da attention of my fellow readers. I can't do much 4 a change I'm afraid =( but wif da all I have, I'll do wif da best dat I can =)


Those two speeches below-attached are da evidence on my rumbles today. I’ve enclosed two different excerpts touching on the ground of justice and judiciary. I wud like to acknowledge ‘LifeInside’ for sparking dis idea to me. U always be a great inspiration for Asignofthecreator to live on. Coincidently, its just happened not too long after the 14th Malaysian Law Conference took place.


My motives are noble n clear – I am not blaming much on da current jokers who shape the silly – lelucons into the holliness of law neither da current law maker cum enforcer for enduring this ‘unofficially-accepted’ cancer in our judiciary, but just to highlight how serious we have gone wrong to our future inheritors. We deserve a better country where JUSTICE is upheld under the name of LAW and let dere be no suppression, interference and influence from other parties. ( u know wat I mean dun ya) PEACE


FOR A BETTER MALAYSIA

XXX

No comments: