Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Very First Tag *sigh*

My February 7 entry is referred:


Dear Ang,

An entry entitled "My Most Fondful Memory Period of Time if I Can Turn Back The Time."

Truth be told, dere's not even a day passed I'm not thinking bout these moments I've spent wif 'em.

I miss 'em
I love 'em

n

I hope God will gather us again doing things crazily n (wildly?) LOL

but above all,

no matter where the wind takes us apart, they'll forever stay in my heart.

So Ang Choon, mission accomplished.

Enjoy XXX



2 comments:

lifeinside said...

Sigh... WAN ZUE!! hahaha this entry is very sweet indeed - i really felt at home that particular moment and i can say that it is really really the best moment of my eurotrip! hanging out with u guys beat hanging out in cold city of paris, amsterdam, london, brussels etc.. really im not lying..

i told u wan zue we should've do some kind of reunion in malaysia back then... huhuhu...

until then.. i really miss u guys too man!!!

Zokhri Idris said...

Mirul,

stop it,i really hate u flashing back those memory its killing!!! and its even worst learning dat we werent able to meet up even back home bl**dy shame, isnt it?

'as much as u miss me, i love u even more'

till then, regards
xxx