Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Memoirs of Wan-Z

Dear all,

I promised sum1 dat I will write sumthing on my days at Eon Bank’s Group Risk Management, and now even the time elapses, still I am bound to fulfill my promise as promise will always be kept no matter what.

Thus you will find this letter of heart backdated, but still I wanna share wif the whole world how lucky I am to be da chosen ones joining da clan. And I will bring along everything been treasured while 78 days been part of their lives.

Enjoy


XXX


Dearest team,

In less than an hour, I’ll be stepping out from dis department, bringing in with me a bunch of experience, chapters of warmth memories.

How cud I explain my state of mind and feelings @ dis very moment? A state of joy 4 a niu beginning n a melancholic feel for a recent ending.

How cud I 4get da memories I’ve been thru ever since da first day I moved in?

How cud I make a move, learning and leaving behind a treasure of friendship dat we built, we sustained, n we cherished all dis while?

Its hard. Really hard indeed.

Of all da reasons I cud merge, dere’s only one I cud search – “I got 2 do wats da best 4 me

Abg Halim sed ‘leaving GRM wud be a loss as Risk Management is a a high demand in market” All I cud say – “I got 2 do wats da best 4 me

I cud see how disappoint Zairi was upon realizing my leaving, still I will say – “I got 2 do wats da best 4 me” mentor

Kak Yaty feels sumting will be missing and once proclaimed ‘takde Wan Z sunyilaaaa GRM ni” I’m sorry Kak Ti, “I got 2 do wats da best 4 me

Syira n Vicki will miss a gud companion, a gud listener, still “I’m sorry gurls, I got 2 do wats da best 4me”

Blatantly true. Saying sorry aint easy. Its da hardest word.

For whatever reasons speculating upon my resignation, I got nothing else to raise up but to say “I got 2 do wats da best 4 me

N I will now take dis stage 2 give my profoundest expressions of gratitude to God for everything He has made 2 me allowing me 2 spend sum parts of my life wif da rest of u, cherishing da gud time of laughters n tears (tapi takdelaaa smp nanes kannn)

Here goes my deepest:

Thank you Puan Zarina aka XXX for once putting me da trust, giving me da opportunity 2 try. U mite regard me breaching ur trust and confidence, but 2 da very least, I’ve given my best shot in giving my service.

Thank you Mr Choo 4 hinting me da signs 2 pursue my aims n dreams. U always be a gud fren 2 me. Ur experience inspired me 2 reach da stars up in da sky, even my feets nailed down 2 earth.

Thank you Chris for da motherly hospitality and guidance portrayed from da very first day I started

Thank you Zairi 4 da unconditional help n care even before I embarked working. I cud still remember ur worriness upon learning my disappearance in Sogo. To me, its so sweet.

Thank you Kak Ti, for being not only my colleague but an Ummi 2 me (I wont procrastinate my prayers next time) hehe

Thank you Wati Eok Eok 4 educating dat a gap in age doesn’t put a big deal

Thank you Iza@Roe allowing me to recall da gud-ol-days of ours in Manchester. God willing, one day, we’ll take da tram circling da city from Arndale

Thank you Kak Sha 4 being a gud listener, sum1 I can talk 2 about everything. Wishing u a very best of luck in ur endeavours.

Thank you Abg Halim, despite u being flirty, deep inside you, I know u r such a gud hubby and a gud dad

Thank you Zoe, Gan n Liew, despite having differences in race, religion and unit, we able to build a bridge amongst us. Its da bridge of love and respect.

Thank you Evonne, for assisting wherever n whenever I seek ye

Thank you Syira n Vicki for massive of info n sharing 2gether. U both r such a nice peep 2 hang out wif n had shown, being pious 2 one’s religion never stop us from loving the others. For God is Love.

Thank you Kak Ina. Even wif a limitation of time 2 know ye, we became gud buddies in da end

Thank you Hazimi Eok Eok and Adzhar for all da jokes and stress- relief treatment given. To all ‘Every nite is a Friday Nite. Ha ha.

Thank you Kak Siti 4 ur warmth smile n assistance. Without u, Mee Goreng Kasih Nan Suci n Roti Jala Chenta Di Semi wud never be true. Plus, it was a perfect lunch telling ya

Thank you Bad 4 admiring all my words n sayings. Ppl say, those which come from da heart, falls back 2 da heart. N now, I’ve a reason 2 keep on writing. Ngeeeeeee (grinning)

Thank you Mrs Chan 4 letting me know bout u n ur family. Fear not, U’ll find sumone who is gonna be better/nicer than me –Fingers crossed-

Thank you Ae Ho 4 ur smile and jokes contributed. I still remember n will always remember da connection between ‘bongkok’ n ‘cara bermain’ as been taught.

Thank you Julian 4 da motherly care, even its just weeks we’ve known each other, da bonds grow rapidly. Please remember me in ur prayers.

Thank you Miza, 4 all ur advice be wif working or love aka “Resepi kesejahteraan suami isteri”

Thank you Ila 4 tellin me how to get a bowl of soup when fever struck me down

Thank you Adura 4 da lifts, 4 da guidance n unconditional, third-party-who-has-no-any-political-interest piece of advice

Thank you Lat 4 teaching, age will never make u old. Its wat u feel, innit?

Thank you Jac 4 reminding dat life must be enjoyed while its still last. Life is short n we shud live it 2 da fullest.

Thank you Kak Liza 4 making a big laugh in every 8 hours of working in da department

Thank you Kamar 4 da ride, 4 da treat n 4 all da sharings. Worry never, they are safe wif me. Shud u need sum1 2 talk to, U know wat 2 do

Thank you Kak Mai 4 being dere

Thank you Zuzana@Zue-Z 4 accompanying me when da lights go out, walking 2gether 2 da station (tapi kiter tak wat paper kannnn)

Newbies Wan A n Firdaus thanks. Even a small chat cud create 1000 of memories

Newly joined Steve, thanks 4 being dere. Ur presence lights me 2wards da end of my service. N I thank you. Please take care ofKak Ti, Watie n Iza for me.

Lastly, to all da names who I haven’t mentioned, dat doesn’t make u less special than aboves. In my mind, u always be a great person.

I am sorry 4 all da wrong doings be intentionally or unintentionally hurting you. It will never come across my mind to do so, but still, I am juz an ordinary human leading to an ordinary life. To sum, my resignation will never be justified, but as told “I got 2 do wats da best 4 me”

Hence, Wan Z is kneeling on da ground, holding his hands 2gether n sed “I’m sorry” aka “Maafkan saya

My last words – “just remember wherever life has brought u 2 certain stages, whether u encounter success or failures, u always have a place to stay in my mind and in my heart”

Simply becuz

Goodbye will never be a farewell


Yours … always,
Zokhri aka Wan-Z

No comments: