Search This Blog

Saturday, December 29, 2007

In Memory of da late Xda 2i (1st September 2005 - 29th December 2007)


Da most scary thing that I thot, has happening 2 me

Just happened

Without even an opportunity 2 retrieve – even wif a blink of eyes

Dear all,

I am now hand-phone less

Just lost it yesterday (damn it)

N da funny @ worst part of it, it was stolen from my bag when I was performing my rituals @ surau KLCC prayer room
(I tgh solat jemaah lagi okkkkk)

Huhu …

Sokay,
Im now an adult. Wont freak out juz because loosing a phone. It was an old phone enw. Thot of getting a niu one middle of next year. But I guess I dun have 2 wait dat long.

Actually, its not da phone dat I’ll be missing about. Its da content u b**tard thief. I ve lost all da precious contacts plus da lovely texts dat I got from u (especially from h_ _ & SC) -blushing-

Now I really feel like bursting … huhu

Takpelaaaaa, takde rezeki (calming myself)

Or maybe it’s a sign dat God will grant me da chance to fly back to da UK in return. Yipppeeeee (which I really hope dat is da case)

So dear mr thief, (takkan perempuan yg masuk surau laki kannnn)
I will forgive u shud I landed myself in Heathrow next September. If its not, I tuntut kat akhirat jer laaaaaa. LOL

To others,
Please text me provide me ur contact details for immediate use. Alternatively, u cud email at
iamurworld83@yahoo.co.uk or whereisthelove83@gmail.com Donations r welcome too. I'll provide my a/c details if ur interested heh!!!
appreciate it loads guys xxx


-Two days more- hurraaaaaaahh

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wan...
dis is my hp no..
017-396 4338
-miss angah lee-

Anonymous said...

mr theft.. u are a very bad boy.. u should be ashamed of yourself..=[

mr zack, maybe this a sign.. sign of u returning to ur beloved uk.. hopefully!!.. i know how much it matter to you....
consider this as a chance of u getting a new hand phone.. no more waiting.. beli je yg baru..
about ur friends contact numbers, don;t worry.. they will email it to u ASAP.. including me...

Husband to somebody said...

Wan, malam new year we go white ok...baju pink i cam dah sendat..tak leh nafas..hehe

Zokhri Idris said...

angah,

noted i'll send u a text soon after i got a niu one (which i dun know when) probably around dis weekeds.

cheers dear fren

xxx me xxx

Zokhri Idris said...

miss ieda,

i really hope so. i wudnt mind loosing my mobile if I can return back 2 da old ancient elizabethan soil in return huhu

yeah me wont wait long wanna get out from all dis misery n bullshit i consider dat as my niu yer present given by me to me LOL

thanks 4 comforting dear i know u r a great 'comforter' whenever i turn to u (^_^)

'auld lang syne' 2 u my dear

xxx

Zokhri Idris said...

Kuzer,
noted and understood i take dat our official theme 4 tonite is 'white like a virgin' inspired by da gr8 madonna hows dat? i'll definitely ring u both dis afternoon cant hardly wait guys take care xxx

Sarah Mohd Shukor said...

salam abg wan.

happy new year. sorry for the loss. i'll YM u my number. u hv lost ur fon n my fon was broken not bcos of my mistake. pity us. we hv to buy ourselves d new fons. uwaa. duit lg. find a good 1 since i guess u might hv a lot of sweet texts frm h..& SC to be kept. ahaks! =)

Unknown said...

dear sarah

salam to u too wat a bad coincidence im afraid lol but i guest our phones are nearly time 2 go n we shud let it go wif peace and open heart (even it was damn bl**** hard @ first) tell me wat u got soon yah.

me gonna get one later dis week

have a happy niu yer
xxx