Search This Blog

Friday, December 21, 2007

Da Least I Can Do

I have a special friend who I always care and adore, but just cudnt say it thru. Its hurt learning dat somebody dat u care n concern, having da hardest time in life, but all u can do is nothing but only to pray fom far. U cudnt even lend ur ears, afraid of it will create a burden to the existing barrier and dilemma.

Ppl say, whatever comes from da heart, falls back to da heart. Even u whisper da sincerest wish to someone, at the highest mountain of earth – surrounded wif clouds and midst, da wind will take it away till it lands to da ears of da person. Hence, allow me to whisper my thoughtful prayers n hope to h_ _ in my blog, even I know they will never be heard to da person I care.

Dats da least I can do for a special friend




Dear friend,

Heard u r facing a hard moment dis tyme, but I’m sure dis isn’t da 1st. We both know dat u’ve encountered far more disastrous than dis. But u’ve made it thru. Believe me dear warior, dis is just a continuous of melancholic stanzas in life. The hardest time will pass, for u 2 reap da sweet moments dat follow.

Truth be told, I dun know how much sadness, undescribable n speechless linger ur thot @ da moment. But knowing ur notes, I know sumting real bad has happened. Even how useless or rubbish they rate you, or u weigh da ultimate outcome, every days passed is a process of learning. Bet me, even while walking down da lane in da middle of da nite, surrounded by darkness n serenity – doing nothing, carrying nothing, da heart n mind still learn

No one deserves to be lonely, but even one encounters, dere’s sumting can be gained. Da math is easy (despite I know I shudnt easily created maths formulae)

Loneliness (L) = Less Contact (LC)
LC = Less Commitment (LC2)
LC2 = More Focus (study + prep) – (meeting + activities)
More Focus = Success

Hence, Loneliness (L) = Focus (F) x Success (S) 2
L = FS2

Admittedly, it wudnt be as powerful as Einstein’s E=MC2, but its enough to shake ur mind

Muahahahahahaha

As to trust my dear, remember – dat trust is not to be given, but to be honoured. Thus, trust doesn’t come easily n we ought to trust nobody but for ourselves. Simply becuz, no one cud understand u better than u do

I know I am not included in ur circle of frens, justifying dat I ve no rites 2 spell all of these vividly to you. Da only least I can do, is to put dis in my blog, 4 da whole world 2 know how much I treasure you (even u will never know)

(^_^)

In da end, how bad da world has turned its back on you, I will never let u walk alone. Despite I cant hold ur arms, guiding u 2 da rite path walking side by side, I’m still be wif u. No matter how much u’ve succeeded in life or how bad u’ve failed, I’ll never look down on u

Simply bcuz

FRIENDSHIP IS UNCONDITIONAL

&

Dis is wat I am. Offering unconditional presence, serving everything, expecting nothing in return.




Thru thick and thin,
XXX



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam

I believe your fren will always hear n know what u've done for h--.jangan terlalu mmndang rendah for everything u've done to h--.pastinya memiliki kawan n sahabat sebaik awak akan menjadikan kawan awak itu kuat...kalau dia tak menghargai awak dia takkan cari awak n meluahkan rasa hati pada awak...yakinlah dia sentiasa mendengar n menghargai setiap kata2 awak...

coz me too..have a best fren just like u...I do can understand da situation...believe me ur fren always treasure u...

Unknown said...

Salam

thanks sakuramalaya.
If only h_ _ cud be as observant as you cuz dat person mite not even realise da existence of my blog, unlike u

thanks dear, u r such one of da best fren i ever had

i treasure u now, in da past n forever

XXX