Search This Blog

Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Dream Comes True

Facebook Status Update : Zokhri feels like @ da top of da world becuz of da lurvely gift.




Wednesday saw me going to Sunway Pyramid joining me best fren 4 a date. I was still in a great Goosebumps to receive a call from my dearly fren, asking me out after work. All I cud recall, its for a celebration.




And she really seemed celebrating. She has eventually released herself from a daunting period of her life and welcoming series of joy and happiness ahead.




-Kudos to u sweetheart. May da dark clouds fade away and da sun shines all da way throughout ur life- amen




As she was (and still I think) in a happy mode + giving mode, she spent me dinner @ Ichiban Ramen … yeah me like Japanese … da Tenpayaki Salmon Set was awesome. (Kenyang nak man-push)




N after dat, we headed to MPH & Popular (da must-go places whenever I visit Sunway). She proclaimed, “dear, in da mood of giving. Get any book dat u want @ any price”




Waaaaaaaaaaaa… (although I pretended to be speechless)




Feeling unabashedly, (hehe) I asked 4 a book dat I always wanna have and to re-read. It was only in every of my visits to da bookstores, it ended up wif a disappointing (n cud be demoralising too) statement “Sorry, no stock”
Without further a due,
Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ….




Yeay

Telling u, it’s a really a masterpiece. It’s a perfect blend of melancholies and motivation from da very beginning till da end. It preaches da reader to believe in true love (which I’ve wrote dat once b4).

Believe u me, by merely reading da synopsis, u will start beaming into tears (seriously shit ok)

*Some people wait their whole lives to find their soul mates. But not Holly and Gerry. They were childhood sweethearts – no one could imagine Holly and Gerry without each other. Until the unthinkable happens. Gerry’s death devastates Holly. But as her 30th birthday looms Holly discovers that Gerry has left her a bundle of notes, gently guiding her into her new life without him, each signed “P.S. I Love You”.

With some help from her friends, and her noisy and loving family, Holly finds herself laughing, crying, singing, dancing – and being braver than ever before.

Live is for living, she realises – but it always helps if there’s an angel watching over you.*

-sedey giler plis-



My Target : I must finish reading before watching the film. Its already showing in the States and cud be in any moment from now in Malaysia.




My Next Reading will be : The Kite Runner by Khaled Hoseini.

Off to lecturing …

16 comments:

rzr said...

Do you have MPH or any other bookstores membership card?
Boleh pinjam sat..haha..

Anyway, I lost my "Life of Pi"!

Zokhri Idris said...

Dear Rozairee,

My MPH is soon to be invalidated but i've no wish to renew it I intend to av da POPULAR membership card where one will enjoy immediate discount upon presenting da card.

if i got dat, i'll give u a shout yah ...

wud u be kindly to enlighten wats Pi?

P/S remember our date next week =)

xxx

Anonymous said...

Life of Pi is a novel by Canadian author Yann Martel. The protagonist Piscine "Pi" Molitor Patel, an Indian boy from Pondicherry, explores the issues of religion and spirituality from an early age and survives 227 days shipwrecked in the Pacific Ocean.

First published by Knopf Canada in September 2001, the novel won the prestigious Man Booker Prize the following year. It was also chosen for CBC Radio's Canada Reads 2003 competition, where it was championed by author Nancy Lee. Its French translation, Histoire de Pi, was also chosen in the French version of the competition, Le combat des livres. An illustrated version of Life of Pi with art by Tomislav Torjanac is also available.[1

from wikipedia..haha..

By the way, I'm intent to have kinokuniya membership. much bigger bookstore even tho it's too far away here (klcc) hahaha

-rzr-

rzr droto said...

eh jap..just finished reading the whole post.. hoho..awek kaaa.. haha

Zokhri Idris said...

rzr,

yeak kino wud be too far away but da capacity is attractive tell u wat, why not u apply kino and i apply popular we can swap one another when need arises say if kino offers lower price than popular than i'll lend ur card and vice versa...

fyi - i am single but not available (runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn)


nite xxx

Anonymous said...

Hello... i cried mcm org gile kay tgk PS I LOVE U.. huhuhu so cepat2 abiskan ure book.. nthn go n watch the movie :D!!

miss u dear..

Zokhri Idris said...

shasa aziz,

omg gud heaven where r u coming from? LOL waaaaaaaaa i miss u too dearie wud u cum back and spend ur summer with me (us) in Kedah?

yeah im already at a quarter of da book and already emotionally disturbed =( but me dunno when on earth da movie will be filming in Malaysia

May The Force Be With You

XXX

June said...

You mean you haven't read it? OMG!! U're missing out!! =p

Unknown said...

Jun Nee

Im re-reading it da book first established in late 2003 (when i was in my first year in UK) LOL

xxx

Anonymous said...

Wan!
Kindly contact me...
It's kinda URGENT....

Yusof

Salwa Saleh said...

salaam,

hurm, bump into this blog via a link at 'My World'. mcm kenal, then realize, mmg kenal.

have u read 'an hour to live, an hour to love'? heard it touches millios of hearts as well.

well anyways, salaam ziarah

June said...

My buddy intro-ed it to me 3 years ago =p Hehe... Of it are vague recollections of great penmanship~ ^^ Haha cried at the end a bit I think =p

Zokhri Idris said...

anonymous (yusof)

ermmm -pausing- which yusof are you ? i've got few yusofs dat I know now hehe
mind to go a bit narrow?

XXX

Zokhri Idris said...

wardah as-syauk,

masya-Allah ur name is already hard and tough in nature (which Im sure u are too) thanks to Sarah's My World for linking us.

ermmm i've tried to track my memories back but still cant find u in data. LOL. assuming u know me by right i shud know you too.

so boleh berkenalan atau pun berkenalan semula? hahahaha sounds funny as it is.
havent read that yet but will include dat in my waiting list

(^_^)

p/s terima kasih kerana sudi menziarah

wassalam
xxx

Zokhri Idris said...

JunNee,

u are far tougher than me I cried at the end of each Chapter huhuhu
shame me!!!

XXX

Salwa Saleh said...

hurm

wardah as-syauk is not my real name really.Its just one of my 'nick' name i suppose but a lot of ppl know me by that now inside 'this world'.

i'm ur jr back at high schoool.if u read my profile,you should be able to remember (again, i suppose)

:)