Search This Blog

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Time After Time (Mode:Emo)


*In the name of time*
*Verily, man is in loss*
*Except those who believe (in Faith & Religion) and do righteous good deeds, and recommend one another to the truth [i.e. order one another to perform all kinds of good deeds (al-Ma’ruf) which Lord has ordained, and abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds (al-Mungkar) which Lord has forbidden] and recommend I another to patience (for the sufferings, harms and injuries which one may encounter in God’s cause during preaching His religion)*


Mode : Breathless

I realise more often than not, dat Im drowning in da sea of hectic ness, overloaded wif work and future plans executions 2gether wif existing commitment. How 24 hours a day seem not to be enough as our commitments demand more.
Which reminds me of an old Arabic saying (professed by the late As-Syahid Imam Hassan Al-Banna :
Al-Wajibaatu Aksaaru Minal Auqat
i.e. our obligation is indeed more than the time given

As April 16th has elapsed, I’ve been ‘awarded’ wif 96 Essay Scripts from studs. 1 script at least will contain 2 essays. N I’ve 2 finish marking em soon as studs are eager 2 know wat will they get after their ‘mini-so-and-so’ battle. N da office n sum of em expect me 2 spend some extra time & effort labouring over dis menace ongoing n 4ever never be ended (@least not before November)

-Agonising myself ….. unobstrusively.

Gone laaaaa my weekends … -

Despite being fully occupied/overloaded, I still wanna do few stuffs (which of course not being carried out … just yet)

- Blog Updating: I wanna share how depress I am 4 being told and designed 2 b sum1 whom I am not. N da s*** reason they say is ‘ u r employee of the Company. U are abided by our policies and ethics’ -Screw YOU-


- Ask Rozairee out 4 free meal (Secret Recipe kannnnnnnnn?)


- Revise and improvise my piano lesson wif Maxine Lao Shi’


- Finishing “The World is Flat” by Thomas Friedman


- Treat E-1 for his belated 23rd birthday


- Balik Kampung aka Visiting grandma n kuzzies


- Participate in Islamic Study Circle (Usrah) by KBI. But im afraid studs wont accept me.


- Conduct extra coaching/tuition on Legals (strictly to certain individuals whom I identify really in need of help)


- Organise a personal “Career Talk in Law” wif me studs.


- Improvising my Quranic verses memorisation.


- Legal Update: to follow up a famous n most controversy case in Aussie of John n Jenny Deaves – it’s about an incest of father-daughter relationship … n they got a baby after 7 years of consummating.


EUWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW


- Plan a vacation sumwhere in mid May wif ……… @ Redang ? Cherating ? Langkawi ? – U Choose


- N clubbing perhaps? He he -grins- dis shud be da most awaiting agenda of da month I think weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


Dere r so many things 2 do within dis short period of tyme.
Haihhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzz


HATE SAM HATE TAYLORS

Full stop & Signing-off

P/S: me dunno how can I come up wif ‘kinda-bit’ such an Islamic entry dis tyme. Got Quranic n Arabic sayings summore =)


XXX 2152 SAM Office XXX

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you were at the SAM office at night!!??

-rzr-

Zokhri Idris said...

yes i do i always be in da office wif ur econs lecturer in every weekday's evenings ... i always come back after had shower n dinner @ home

=(

xxx

Anonymous said...

oww..haha..no wonder I ALWAYS see her still lingering around the campus even after office hour. apparently, she has YOU to accompany her.. haha
anyway, after reading this post, i have put 'being a lecturer' at the bottom of my list of career. haha. (despite its nobility, though) =)

one wonders, why "Love will show you everything..."?

-rzr malas login-

Zokhri Idris said...

owh noooo

we accompanying each other to be honest ha ha (sounds kinky)but then recently ur accounting lecturer seems to stay up too (potong stim betul laaaaa) muahahahaha

sokay buddy not all can lecture and not all can be a lecturer da job demands patience and persistence along da way. well u mite think dat i wud end up lecturing even dats not da case im planning about (if u wanna know, u gotta ask me out) -grins-

da phrase simply invite us to interpret based on one's perception of life. my perception is 'love will show you da reason for everything dat we do/act/carry in life'
eg- da reason why im lecturing is becuz my love to knowledge n students
da reason why i tried to be an obedient son is becuz my love to my parents
da reason why i worship Him is becuz my love towards Him
da reason why i take a gud care of sumone is because my love towards dat person
da reason why im struggling hard in my current life is becuz my love for my future times
da reason why always be happy to myself is becuz my love to my life

everything dat i do is becuz my love to it.
above all, dere are things dat cant be told in life, but becuz of love, we tend to accept things as it is with no further questions.

"There was a FRIENDSHIP that became a secret... There are places we can't return... There are lies we have to tell... There are truth we can't deny..." "LOVE will never grow old"

i know it sounds damn philosophic but im afraid its only me who understand it =)

-u dun av to login just to leave comments- i still accept you and reply to da posts

-1500 Orange Room - XXX

Anonymous said...

okay..now i understand. =)

-rzr-

June said...

Omg zokhri u gettin kinky wif an econs lecturer @_@ Lolz!! I want details =p