Search This Blog

Friday, May 02, 2008

1 May 2008

To some (especially studs), Labour Day is just any normal day. It’s a probably a day off from the whole hellish week they encounter. True, one cud get up L8 from bed, no school no lectures but shopping, manicuring, bla bla bla ( da list goes on )

But 2008’s Labour Day marks a significant moment in my life. Its da first Labour Day I ever celebrated (despite I’ve been working 4 quite sumtimes in da UK, but since UK got no Labour Day so it is not be counted)

And da first person 2 send me a wish was my student in College. She sent me a beautiful text early when sunrises which I will forever treasure during my working days in Taylors.

“Happy Labour Day in advance! (I’m da 1st to wish u?) Hehe. It’s a joy not to be part of the unemployed statistics, for unlike Australia, Malaysia has no unemployment benefits ^ ^ -+6016-40****-

Besides, I had a very fulfilling and a thoughtful day on 1st May. Went to watch “The Kite Runner” (which I marked ****) –to avoid misinterpretation * means a star and not the 4 letter-word – ‘sigh’ with Pacel and he spent me a lunch too (@ Secret Recipe Summore) weeeeeee. I had fun n relaxing hours away from College and notes. Hurrahhhh

To all employees who serve their superior(s) with all da best that they could, a Happy Labour Day to you. May all of our work be much appreciated and be rewarded accordingly.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated labour day! =) better late than never.

Anonymous said...

y 1 may 1983 & nt 1 may 2008??

June said...

Hee~ =3

Zokhri Idris said...

Anonymous 1,

how true dere will never be too late for wish aite?

Cheers
XXX

Zokhri Idris said...

Anonymous 2,

Error been identified and necessary correction I believe has taken place. Thanks 4 highlighting it 2 my attention.

Much appreciated

Admin

Zokhri Idris said...

Jun Nee,

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

XXX