Search This Blog

Saturday, May 03, 2008

A QUARTER CENTURY: A TOAST, A PRAYER, A REFLECTION AND A RESOLUTION


Its da time of da yer again. 365 days have passed, making me older than da yer b4. Concomitantly, I wasn’t really waiting 4 3rd May.


I thot it wud bring no difference n change 2 da existing life im embracing now. So, my mates and I planned 2 go out clubbing at da heart of KL (juz a normal clubbing without 1 being wild and insane)


N I guess we did (kot???) HaHa


We reached O**** about half eleven, allowing ourselves 2 get sum air and breath after a not-too-long journey via train.


But the ambience started to arouse. 10 mins b4 12 every1 seemed 2 b high and it affects me too. FYI – I can get high wif just seeing ppl high without consuming any tablets or liquids)


LOL


So dere u go Zacky. My plan to commomerate my a-quarter-century turning on da dance floor was a success. Dancing like dere will be no 2moro.


Had a late supper after dat a.k.a. birthday treat @ one of da stalls in Cheras. Not really keen eating bcuz it was really l8 nite. But it wud be odd 4 da buzzday baby not eating so I ordered Lime Juice and Kuey-Teow Soup


( wats Kuey-Teow in English btw? )– WTH –


Morning came
Well afternoon actually cuz we woke up @ 12 sumting after a gud rest.


Probably will go 4 birthday dinner wif family.


Will write again l8er 2nite (after obtaining da whole list of wonderful thots n wishes sent by every1 circling me life)


A PRAYER:

O Allah,Grant Me The Serenity To Accept The Things I Cannot Change, The Courage To Change The Things I Can, And The Wisdom To Know The Difference …Amen


A REFLECTION:

Only now I know dere’s no need 2 appreciate n 2 idol sum1 dat u really love. da days which I’ve been thru taught me dat my endless devotion to family n few best frens (ex-best mates) was just a like a piece of paper. They buy when they need it, they dispose it when they no longer need.


N I will put an end 4 all my heartful concerns and services 2 em.


A RESOLUTION:

No 1 cud decide wats da best 4 me. I will av da final say 2 my life and will take full responsibility n honour 2 execute it.

No 1 can stop me from pursuing my own happiness wif da way dat I want n in da way I hoped 4.

No 1 will tell me wat 2 do, wat 2 wear, how 2 behave and all. Im now passing my quarter century n able 2 take care of myself


-BRB-

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

you went oasis, no?

Happy birthday zokhri! =)

Zokhri Idris said...

Erkkkkkkkkkk

but i cant tell its not oasis
=)

thanks anonymous

xxx

Sarah Mohd Shukor said...

abg wan, again, happy bday.
wish u selamat la cepat2 jumpa jodoh n dont prank me anymore abt getting engaged. gigit nnti bru tau. huhu.

love u loads!

Zokhri Idris said...

Sarah,

Aminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

May God hears U

u far away no reason to be scared plus i dun believe u bite ppl

love u too aya XXX

June said...

I'd bite ppl... =3

Zokhri Idris said...

Jun Nee,

No u dun LOL

xxx

June said...

OH you have noooo idea =p

Zokhri Idris said...

oh yes i do =)

xxx

Sarah Mohd Shukor said...

eh, i do bite ppl la..
tak caya. meh try.
huhu

Unknown said...

sarah,

ok lets try =)
ngeh ngeh ngeh

xxx

June said...

Wanna try me?