Search This Blog

Friday, May 09, 2008

WHY TEACHING ???

Today, the Taylorians were in the midst of joy celebrating Teachers Day. Its da day where we (da lecturers) got free gift, playing games wif studs n frens, enjoying performances and having ‘free lunch’ (yeah … da most awaiting agenda 4 da day) Weeeeeeeeeeeee ….


So again, why teaching? Why lecturing stands as my noble slash profession @ da mo? (wait am I a noble person? –grins- ) I shud have end up being a prominent legalist n start 2 flag up my reputation in da legal world. Yeah, I shud. And I know dat I’ve disappointed many including me parents for not being somebody as what they had expected.


But then, I’ve discovered dat my love and passion are in knowledge and world issues are beyond than everything. I wanna be a ‘thinker’ and will propagate everyone surrounding me 2 b 1. I hope my kids ( L2, L3 and P3 jangan marah knanti cepat tua ) will eventually join me 2 create a better society in future, 2 make da world a better living for da entire mankind. But 1st, I av 2 educate em and mould em wisely.


I know I sound extremely ambitious and (n ridiculous too) but isn’t it a thousand mile journey begins wif a single step? N I know I have just landed my foot on2 da first step …


Well anyhow, I mind not to be serious and melancholic in dis entry. Its Taylors’ Teachers Day today n we shud av lotsa fun. I shud av go and par-tay wif all my studs … lets av a blast of celebration b4 exam stress starts 2 kick off our asses (its already start kicking 2 some noe)


After all, da pics below cud b 1 of da reasons why I love teaching.


They bright up my day =)



2023 - Orange Room -
TUCMC

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quote:

...hope my kids ( L2, L3 and P3 jangan marah k…nanti cepat tua )
will...

Unquote.

May i alter it a lil' bit.

...jgn marah k..nanti kena jual... heheh


-rzr yg mls login n lapar-

Zokhri Idris said...

rzr yang malas login lagi lapar,

initially i had da second thot of urs but fearing they wont understand, i opted to choose da first one. huhu

p/s tu laaaaa orang nak belikan burger x nak, jual mahal kunun -pad_ _ mu_ _ -


strive towards excellence

xxx

Anonymous said...

I like cookies...