Search This Blog

Thursday, November 06, 2008

DESTINY ...

"If its my destiny, to having you as my best fren, wif ur mercy my Lord, I shalt accept it"

It has already been a year n half since I met u (back down da memory lane of Manchester). We din connected @ 1st. I din (4 God sake) know u. da 1st glance we met way back in me housemate's room. it was dat unexpected concidence (we both know) dat made us closer (or was it me da only 1 who felt).

2007 comes, we fell apart

u disappeared without any notes, not even a gudbye. Vanished from me eyes, even harder 2 diminish u from me heart and mind. only bit n pieces of u makes our memory alive.

Summer ends, September comes ...


KLCC: Without signs n clue, we accidentally met. We were in different directions, heading in n out respectively from da elevator. U called me name n I turned. Our sights met n holds. I swear dat da world stood silence to me n i can feel da clock stopped tickling. It was juz within seconds n da doors began to shut. All I know was da curse dat u threw @ me.

OK I knew it was my fault, for not reaching u once im back home. It was me wrong not 2 contact u when I'm back home. But I juz cant. What was I supposed to do? I got no guts 2 reach u as I taught, it cud be better if we juz stay apart, heading 2 our own life separately.

Months passed n I'm glad


Till suddenly u rang me n I was freaking gobsmacked. da person dat I once admired, n I once discarded, is talking 2 me. I was stunned yet felt overreacted, although u mite call it as a warm n frenly chat but Lord knows how much I sweat.

n dat's da way u play da game, innit?

U rang me whenever u like, without answering me calls whenever I need u

Wat da hell u think I am into ur life?

Ur lonely chatter?

Ur accompany when dere's no 1 wants to talk to u?

How cud u?

n knowing u, u always got reasons .... Yeah I know - complicated life - series of entrenched conflicts n dilemmas - financial constraints n watever u call it

"OK fine," I sed

"Its always u who got reasons n those reasons hinder u from understanding wat others felt bout ya,"

"U r juz being ignorant n cudnt be bothered wat u av caused 2 others ... or perhaps ur problems are da 1 n only need 2 b addressed n given priority @."


But last week was da blow ...


U asked, "Zack, do u av feelings 4 me?"

I re-asked, "Wat da hell is dat supposed to mean? Arent we being frens all dis while?"

"But I know dats not wat u feel deep inside," S replied (let da person be known as S)

Stop it. How wud u know?"

"I juz know"

"Bullshit. U never know"

"As a matter of fact, I do"


Silence was da moment dat we gone through.


"Watever it is, its not important 4 u 2 know. We meant 2 b frens n lets b frens. Fullstop." Im making my way out.

"Its important 4 me 2 knoe Zack."

"No its not. Moreover, I juz dun want 2 ruin dis frenship cuz its damn hard 2 get n to hold it."

"But I promise u Zack, Nothing will change if u tell me."

"If nothing will change, why shud I tell ya? Get a life, will ya?"

"Becuz I want 2 know"

"Why da blardy hell do u wanna know?"

"Bcuz I care bout u. Yes, I care bout u Zack."


I teared ... though no one cud hear


"Can u answer my question, zackie? PLEASE"

"Err" suddenly dats da only sound i made. Clueless I was, blurred as I dunno how 2 find my way of escape.

"Yes? dere's sumting u wanna tell me, dun ya?"

".............." I answered da question loud n clear wifout any prompts n pause. It was so vivid n flawless as I spoke from my heart without hiding, reducing or adding sumting. Yes, even a bit. ( 4 my hounour and love 2 dis person, I shall not disclose dis part ... let it b a secret between us )


Long silence.


"U still dere?" I asked

"Thanks Zack. Thank You so much"


Friday 31st Oct 2008.


We met n dined. I shud av chosen to dine wif my AEI frens but I've chosen h _ _. We re-meet @ KLCC n we drove 2 KL out-circuit 2 av a fine, pleasant and private dinner.

"Im scared u will b hurt Zack. Cuz we both know dat I cant do it. Plus my endless probs in life will drive u crazy (retard) juz like me. n I dun want u 2 b hurt (especially by me) cuz I dun want to loose dis frenship. I cherish all of my frens including u and loosing u will never be bearable 2 me. But I cant be as wat u want me 2 b"

I smiled (between da bitterness n sweetness) mildly

"My dear S. Given a chance 2 serve u as a fren is more than enuff 2 me. I want 2 help u n I really do. Perhaps God has DESTINED me 2 fall in love wif u by helping u 2 escape from all da prob u encountered wif. n Im glad I can do dat for sumone dat I love. So I wont be hurt. True, for not getting sumting da we truly desire can be devastating. It will be a catastrophe n u will never want to try on new things. But if u cant get da whole piece of cake, isnt it a slice wud be grateful?"

We drove back home n Im trying hard 2 accept h_ _, da frenship, h _ _ presence n care (although limited) as my DESTINY.


I love u S. n I know I wont be having ur love but still, I love You.


At nites I cry,
xxx

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

along, cheer up!

kadang2 Tuhan datangkan org yg salah 4 us supaya kita belajar dari situ.
kadang2 Dia datangkan seseorang yg kita rasa kita tak boleh hidup tanpa dia, tapi lama2 kita boleh jer survive.
Jadang2 Tuhan hantar seseorang yg kita langsung tak expect dia dalam hidup kita but actually dia laa the right one untuk kita.

So, what can I say here is, banyak2 sabar and just enjoy ur life my dear~

takpe laa luka sikit, sebab Tuhan dah janjikan yg terbaik untuk setiap hambaNya.

God bless u.

love,
angah

Unknown said...

yaya k,

dikngah, i will,

how true and dats so true. n i start expecting da best for me. I know He sent me da wrong one so dat i will treasure when da right one comes into. dere's always a reason behind sumting happened aite?

yes im now in a deep patience and enjoying my life to da max now (u know dat dun ya?) hehe

i have faith in ur words dear as well as I have faith in Him

God bless us all

xxx along xxx

puteri nad said...

abiwan..
jgn sedey2 eh
ensyalla,god willing u will find ur other half soon..ameen

nanad
xoxo

Jard The Great said...

dashyat... LoL..

sori... went blog-walking and stumbled upon ur blog by chance...

just had to comment though..

again..dashyat.. haha..

Anonymous said...

hope i m not forgotten..
i'm SIEW WEN!!
never thought my lecturer would be troubled by affairs of the heart..
but dun let anything affect u k?
u r GREAT n i realli miss legal studies!!! hahax..

Zokhri Idris said...

your highness puteri nad,

thanks for ur calmly thoughts n remembrance n i hope ur prayers will be heard by the Lord Almighty.

your abiwan
xxx

Zokhri Idris said...

jard the great,

ppl say, words are much easier to be spoken rather than executed aka 'berat mata memandang berat lagi bahu memikul'.

i am delighted dat ur journey of blog-hoping was landed on mine and have da plesure to having u as my guest reader. welcome to asignofthecreator and please do visit often.

p/s: nantikan entri yg lebih dahsyat dan mengerikan -grins-

xxx

Zokhri Idris said...

dear simmy,

lecturer is a human too, he has a heart to feel and a mind to think. moreover to understand da meaning to love and to be loved. but i promise u my dear, it wont be greatly affecting and damaging me as it has to be a line between personal and career.

hows ur studying going?

p/s i miss u badly when r u gona cum and visit us?

xxx

Anonymous said...

abg wan, i hv something in mind but im way too scared to pour it out. hmm. but i believe u're ok now n enjoying ur life to the max (as u claimed). whatever happened, my love for u is unconditional.

remember, u always can trust me. coz, im always ur aya..

lotsa love,
aya.

kayleisha said...

a tremendous piece-of-art
full of tenderness,
sadness & nostalgic
your love for S is irresistibly deep
(amused)
frankly, the 4-year-soul mate is someone you always need
you can never stop loving S,
that is true
mind if,
giving your whole heart to one who loves you endlessly
might b a final serendipity

amen~ ;)

Zokhri Idris said...

Dear aya,

then wat makes u afraid to pour it out? is dere sumting stopping u from doing so. i know dat dear sist. and my love and tender for u is unconditional and beyond da lines others wud have imagined.

yous,
xxx

Zokhri Idris said...

Kayleisha,

never comes to my mind of creating such beautiful poems as urs. u've summarised it into a thin line dat encompasses everything i've been suffering and facing. kudos 4 ur words.

i wonder if u cud (really) understand wat im going through (which i know u wont) =)

nice to meet u ... kindly visit often

regards
xxx