Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A TOAST TO TOCK


In few hours from now, my dear acquaintant will be commemorating his 24th birthday. Although a mate’s birthday cud b a common, but knowing dis lad, dis day is truly awaited n be counted by me. Simply because, for his past 365 days, he had made my life bliss and wonderful, offering a hand when I’m falling, holding me when I’m walking off straying from da track.


Dis guy is no ordinary 2 me n 2 his circle of frens. He is –slash always- dere when I need him. Although himself is surrounded wif countless probs (blatantly) but his accompany is second to none. His ears are always dere when I need 2 share, his shoulder always be a place 2 cry on n his piece of mind is always sounding for me 2 ponder upon.


True, a perfect fren he is not (as a matter of fact, he abandoned me 4 four months, diclaimer- wif gud reason(s) I think) but always by himself trying 2 be one. He knows how 2 console me, 2 compensate his wrongs 2wards me n 2 replace my worries wif some hope. Yes, he is juz an ordinary man. A simple one indeed. But he treats his frens extraordinarily.



N 4 dat reason, I’m taking dis splendid moment, 2 usher dis wonderful gift of the Lord Almighty, on his 24th birthday


WISHING HIM A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY


To CHRISTOPHER TOCK ZHIN FEI (TOCKIE)


I know I’m juz one of ur bunch of frens. Probably a casual one. I never ask u out 4 a fine dinner (as u did) neither give u costly prezzies. All Im giving is my unlimited n sincerest prayers n thoughts – May God guide u safe n tide, grant u health n wealth, be blessed through thick n thin ... above all, may u feel blessed and bliss, in anything dat u do, anywhere dat u will be n whoever u will be with.

Doesn’t matter whether u’ve achieved success in ur dreams or encountered failures in ur journey, u always av a place 2 stay in my heart. 4getting me is up 2 u, 4getting you I will never do.


A TOAST TO TOCK!!!

4 comments:

§pinzer said...

i've got nothing but love for you, love as a friend, love as a colleague, the things we've gone through together has tied us so much and I am not a person who will miss these things for my own selfishness...

thank you so much for your post, it means so much, ever so much, to me.

but for your information, we're hardly acquaintances. we're friends, buddies, brothers. We're ohana :)

Unknown said...

and im happy wif ur love, frenship, brotherhood etc

ohana? omg, i prefer being a brit rather than a hawaian.huhuu and im not like lilo da stict ok?

but since its ur birthday, ohana pun ohana laaaaaa -giggles-

xxx

puteri nad said...

happy besday tockie~

Unknown said...

nanad,

do u know tockie as well?

xxx