Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

L.O.V.E.

I have to tell dat, up 2 dis moment, I’ve been receiving many (if not countless) concerns addressed by frens n mates. As many predict, its all bout nothing else but 4 my recent entry, which I believe, has invited many speculations n self-interpretation from others ... positioning myself as da story teller (whom he personally experience it). I thank for all early morning calls, texts, facebook messages and other means of reaching me. Ur concerns r truly treasured.


Please allow me, to reflect on few points raised. It is indeed, da presence of S, was out of contemplation n imagination. I wasn’t prepared neither I cudnt think reasonably, making me in da deepest level of quandary. True, if sum1 is in love, s/he shudnt be distracted by da presence of a stranger (who deliberately expressed his feelings). I confess, that it was my entire fault, despite da fact i’m attached wif sum1, I cud be easily distracted by an old fren, who has been disappearing 4 such a long time.


To those who think I’m a slut, unloyal 2 my love n ungrateful, I beg to differ. I admit, I shudnt vignette myself 2 b disturbed by a third party, establishing da fact I’m wif sum1. But such interference wasn’t from another (potential) lover; dat person was merely offering a reverence of frenship in a complicated n totally different way. Indubitably, its da matter on how we perceive da issue in hand and as be told, my love 2 da one, hasn’t diminished nor faded. Its a solid brick which only being improvised by unwelcomed wind n water. Its testing my love and endurance to sum1 dat I truly adore but I assure u nothing has changed my feelings 2 dis person. Da test in painful, debilitating both of us, but so long we sincere in wat we intend, things will be made easy eventually.


Second, I av learnt dat love comes wif many versions n interpretations. It also allows us 2 express it in a different way, suiting one’s motive. For instance, my unconditional love 2 me parents wudnt be da same wif my everlasting love 2 me ‘sunshine’. Its not da same n wud never b da same. Same goes 2 all my male frens, female frens, coursemates, my sibs, cuzzies n all. In fact I love everyone who loves me. As much as they treasure me in their life, I value them even more.


Same goes in here. Probably I do feel in love wif my fren S, but da love 4 S wud be distincted wif da 1 dat I truly cherish. Its not, at all, a matter of loving 2 ppl @ da same time, but its just a variation of love one needs to express to different parties. Meaning, I am now av 2 draw a demarcation, making a room 4 each of every1 dat I love in my heart. Obviously, my ‘soulmate’ wud always be da priority, but dat wudnt eliminate da others from sharing bits n pieces in my remembrance n thoughts. If I am able 2 divide my body equally 2 every1, I wud how sacrificed my soul 2 do dat.But. I. Just. Cant. Even if I cant, dividing my time n devotion equally seem far from possible n satisfying.


Dats y I (really) need ur help, dear ‘sumone’,

4 u 2 guide me through thick n thin, showing me da path to go dis through 2gether. I cant do it alone neither leaving my sole intelligence n decipherence 2 handle dis. I want u 2 av me without taking me away from my loved ones. I have vowed 2 serve u, 2 devote my life 2 u wif all my heart yet Im juz a simple guy n miscrospic chap needed by others too. N I need them 2 spice up me life while Im totally tranquilled n ravishingly grateful wif ur love n tender.

Wat happened last week, was a moment sent by Almighty Lord, 2 testify my vows I have pledged 2 u. It wasn’t an easy one or da first, neither da last dat i have to wade. Da wave will bloat 2 b larger, tougher n unimaginably vast 2 b handled n tellin ya, I cud have drowned in dis fiery sea without ur arms 2 guide me through


2others who boggled witnessing my follies n were eussing my betrayal from love, Im sorry. Yeah, da old Zokhri u’ve known isn’t da same as u know now. He was one believed in da power of luv n it wud unsurpassed everything dat comes. He is now wronged, kneeling on da ground wif both hands up-raised, surrendering dat da reality has indeed taught him, dat da power of love is always has its glory n downcast. He has also learnt, sumtimes, love can b bliss but also as an utter despondency.


A holly Romeo I am not, who is willing 2 die 4 his everlasting Juliet. Not even da notoriously Helen, who superseded her grassroots juz 2 b wif Troy. I am juz Zokhri, a blundered n irresistible while my feet are stumbled, clamped on earth, unsure of its direction n movement.


But I love my love beyond everyone can compare. I wondrously place dis person @ da deepest part of my heart – unreachable n sealed tightly in my secret sanctuary. For dis mortal is da reason why I am blissful n blessed, in dis bewitched n misleading life I am going through.


Yours,
ZI

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got the point.
=)

but still, i really wanna know who's the great somebody who has taken ur heart away..

love,
aya.

Anonymous said...

Gosh zokhri,

I'm really sorry. Please disregard my opinions. Those were just plain thoughts.

Unknown said...

Dear aya,

Let is be a secret for our relationship is sacred n hidden. Let it be known when u r finally in front of me eyes. so we have ample of time to work on till u cum back next year

love u too hunny,
xxx

Unknown said...

Dear sue,

Sokay, dere's nothing to apologise for. u did nothing wrong. still i look 4ward to discussing wif u dis saturday XXX