Search This Blog

Saturday, March 21, 2009

A PARADOX OF THE HEART


Loving,

As much as I try to forget you
Seems there’s nothing much I can do
Trying hard to spare my feelings
Although there’s so much to bare for healings
I wish we never met
Hence my heart and mind won’t be sad
I wish you were never exist
Resulting my love and tender to cease
It’s hurt to learn your very presence
It’s much more hurting my feelings come to existence
Why dear Lord? Why this could happen?
Why I am so much driven?
I am just a mortal who wants to be happy
Every seconds and minutes passed would not be blasphemy
Why it’s him you sent to me?
Whereas the things to enjoy are so many
I want to live I want to be free
My life is just once not two or three
As you are (blissful) with someone
I wish t stay away as I am not the bad man
The more I ran, the more I resist
Your voice comes clearer although merely a hiss
My reasonableness wants you to go away
But my desire simply wants you to stay
I am shattered, my minds fickled
My hands chained, my feet grounded
Trapped, drowning, aimlessly breathing
Confused, suffering and forever anxiously waiting …



1421: Classroom : where loneliness and boredom matter

No comments: