Search This Blog

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I NEED DISTRACTIONS ... PLEASE

Need to keep me arse running, sparing no room of loneliness in the mind, I need to sweat as much as I need to breathe.

Above all, I juz wanna move on.

So, lets keep on rolling Zokh:


19th March 2009 – Academic presentation on “Institution and Economic Growth: Europe after World War II”
comments: Nearly collapsed on the stage. –giggles-


21st March 2009 – Written exam on ‘Multilateral Institutions and Asia-Europe Economic Development’
comments: Great =( Just GREAT (^_^)


21st March (Evening) – Asia-Europe Gala Night 2009 (Kuala Lumpur Hilton).
comments: Yeay – Monte Carlo, Tuxedo. Time to be gorgeous and hawt, bitches =)


25th March 2009 – FSPPP Interview and Preliminary Presentation of Dissertation “The Collapse of American Superpower: The Case of 9/11 and aftermath”
comments: I know I gonna screw up. My 2nd death-call is about to be made.


MAY THE FORCE BE WITH ME !!!

2 comments:

AMIRUL HajiMOHAMAD said...

Yo Bro! How was presentation? Care to share some tips!!! Mine's coming in April....I hope...if it's good enough

Unknown said...

was doing great i think. i only presented one slide and they asked me to stop. they sed they cud understand the contents by listening to my intro. my sleepless nite was wasted juz to prepare da blardy slides.
certainly, i wudnt mind discussing this wif u. hope it will benefit us both

xxx