Search This Blog

Thursday, December 08, 2005

LONELINESS is the best to describe me!!! (",)


Really luv dis song..
The lyrics are simple but touches the heart for whom understand..
Loads of grammatical errors (especially spellings) found, but I guess dats how u sing it..huhuhuhu


LONELY


Lonely I'm Mr Lonely,
I have nobody,
For my owwnnn
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody,
For my owwnnn
I'm so lonely,


Yo this one here goes out to all my playas out there ya kno got that one good girl whose always been there like ya
Kno took all the bullshit then one day she cant take it no more and decides to leave


I woke up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side,
coulda sworn I was dreamin, for her I was
Feenin,so I hadda take a little ride, back tracking ova these few years,
tryna figure out wat I do to make it go bad,
cuzEver since my girl left me,
my whole life came crashinI'm so lonely (so lonely),


I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own)
girlI'm so lonely (so lonely)I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl



Cant believe I hadda girl like you and I just let you walk right outta my life,
after all I put u thru u still stuckAround and stayed by my side,
what really hurt me is I broke ur heart,
baby you were a good girl and I had no right,
I Really wanna make things right,
cuz without u in my life girlI'm so lonely (so lonely)



I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl
I'm so lonely (so lonely)I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl



Been all about the world ain't neva met a girl that can take the things that you been through
Never thought the day would come where you would get up and run and I would be out chasing u
Cuz aint nowhere in the globe id rather be,
aint noone in the globe id rather see then the girl of my dreams that made me
Be so happy but now so lonely


So lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own)
I'm so lonely (so lonely)I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girrll


Never thought that id be alone
, I didnt hope you'd be gone this long,
I jus want u to call my phone,
so stop playing girl andCome on home (come on home),


baby girl I didn't mean to shout,
I want me and you to work it out,
I never wished Id everHurt my baby,
and its drivin me crazy cuz...I'm so lonely (so lonely)


I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own)
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girll
Lonely, so lonely
So lonely, (so lonely),
Mr. Lonely, so lonely
So lonely, so lonely, (so lonely),
Mr. Lonely

6 comments:

ibnu_umar said...

salam..

hmm.. it seems that you write quite a lot for a blogger who only blog for two months. (",)

i used to like this song. in my opinion, being single is equal to being lonely.

but in reality, that is not the truth at all.

i always have my frens around me. cheer me up when i'm down. give me food when i'm hungry. advise me when i'm wrong. visit me when i'm sick.

but then, there is a person who is curently in an unofficial relationship claimed, "i have someone who understands me from head to toe".

and i will proudly reply to him, "yeah, you will envy me, as i have 7 of them. anyway, may i ask you, can your soooo beloved girlfriend do this?
1) solat subuh together. 2) eat breakfast together. 3)play soccer together. 4)go tu 'study circle' together. 5)camping together. and the list goes on and on.."

don't woe and cry just because of silly-silly lonely things.. you know you are not alone.. "Every believers are brothers"

Zokhri Idris said...

salam,

I wud disagree with u. its not true being single means u being lonely.. a single person might have a happening life cuz he got loads of frens to cherish with..but believe me, a person who isnt single might feel loneliness deep inside his heart.. he feels sumting is missing despite he's been surrounded by thousands of people around...(adapted from a song entitled "lucky")

da remaining part of ur submission is true and i accept dat with no further arguments

I'm not crying being lonely..to me sometimes lonely is beauty..aka sepi itu indah..sometimes u just need ur space and time for u to be alone.. yup alone..to think about wat've done, wat are u doing currently and wat u'll be doing in future..

sometimes amar, although we got brothers around, we ourselves are the best to know wat we feel inside..our heart knows better than them..when we happy or when we in sorrow, wud it be ur heart who feels it more than they do? "the best friend ever in our life is our own self" simply cuz we are the one who feel it,think about it, smile and cry...

waiting to hear from you...please comment as much as u want..its a freedom we've got to respect (not necessary in mesia) hahahaha


regards
wassalam
xxx

ibnu_umar said...

salam..

alamak, silap la i.. doctor nak berbahas ngn lawyer.. sure kene bantai, ehehe :)

hm, i would like to agree wif your statement that sometimes we need our time alone.. but then again, i would like to emphasize here, the fact that being alone doesn't make you become lonely.

ok, let me give an example, in the middle of the night, when other people sleepin, we make qiyam (marilah sama2 kita niat buat qiyam..). we are alone at that time. but are we lonely? no. because we know Allah is with us. Allah paling dekat ngn kita masa kita sujud..

on the other hand, as you've said b4, we can be in the middle of the sea of human, yet feelin lonely deep down inside, indicating we are in need of psychological help. huhu.. :p

sepi itu indah. saye nak tambah, "seindah perhiasan dunia ialah wanita solehah". ehhee, keluar topik. :)

wslm

Zokhri Idris said...

alaika as salam..

I see no wrong of having a discussion between a doctor and a legalist..enw, our journey is rather far from now..belum pun lagi jadi doctor ataupun lawyer..tapi kot ye pun apa salahnye..tak lah hidup kite satu citra je.. hidup dalam kelompok medic je or law je,, mesti ada variasi kan..

I find dat u are elaborating my main ideas to a proper example..dats a very gud argument and i admire da way u present it.. see? a doctor still can have his say heard..so dun feel inferior speaking to a lawyer or anyone else..so long as u are in thr truth path, no need to worries. God (ALLAH) indeed always be with the pious...


sila jawab pantun hamba

mudik ke hulu sungai diredah
daun melambai angin menyerpa
hiasan dunia adalah wanita solehah
sudah berjumpakah wahai yg berkata

p/s..ingat ALlah suka org yang benar..hehehehe

regards
wassalam
xxx

ibnu_umar said...

salam

ini jawabnya encik wan,

daun melambai angin menerpa,
bunga berjatuhan menghiasi pusara,
bukan tak kenal bukan tak jumpa,
tp perempuan solehah dah ramai yg berpunya. (dah kawin..huhu)

wslm

Zokhri Idris said...

ooooo
saya beli..


ramai yang berpunya bukanya tiada,
tajamkan minda bukalah mata
mungkin tuan hamba meletakkan harga
jual mahal itulah sebabnya

ada lagi satu.. amik!!!!!
saya jual


lintasan kedidi menusuk hati
pandai berhelah gemar bermadah
wanita solehah yg ingin dicari
janda solehah tidak berkenankah?

xxx