Search This Blog

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Selamat Datang,Welcome,Ahlan Wasahlan,Bon Jour,Bienvennue, Khon Khun Kab....


MAY PEACE BE UPON YOU...


Finally, I've made my own blog. Honestly, neither am I one of the best bloggers in the world nor it is my intention in the first place. It is only after a few considerations due to high requests from others, it is a need for me to produce my own.
Being a legalist doesn't neccessarily guarantee you to be a good writer. Hence, you should not expect my ideas and thoughts to be perfect and brilliant. But I will try to put my highest effort to make it as fabulous as I could. The result might not be as brilliant as E=MC2, but its enough to shake the world!!! Indeed, we are still learning and improving. An old mate used to tell me: "The reason why I'm still living is because I'm still fighting!!" Sounds meaningful, huh??! Should you need more explanation, just put it in this way - "Kehidupan ini sentiasa mencari dan memberi, meraih peluang dan berjuang...agar yang terbuang menjadi gemilang dan terbilang!!"
I appreciate your willingness to read,to glance and to explore this blog...plus... your sincere feedbacks and comments are highly welcomed. I love to hear and share...and life is about giving and receiving. Hopefully, it helps me to open the door to new friendships and acquaintances. I assure you, if you be my friend, stay by my side, stand behind me thru da enjoyfull and hard times, there will be loads of things to tell and endless stories to share.
I apologise should there be any linguistical errors and sensitive thoughts exist. I am just an ordinary person leading an ordinary life. Teringat kata-kata sutradara Yasmin Ahmad suatu ketika dahulu,"sebagai manusia, kita tidak mungkin berlaku sempurna, kerana kesempurnaan itu mulik Tuhan. Kita sebagai manusia hanya perlu berlaku jujur, jujur dengan apa yang kita rasa dan apa yang kita inginkan."
My sincere appreciation and thanks to a girl who has inspired me in writing this blog. She always understands and gives her unconditional support in achieving my dreams and aims. I'm truly grateful to Him for meeting us together though we always stay apart. May our friendship remains forever and be blessed for eternity!!! And I just want her to know that our friendship to me is very meaningful and precious. With God's willing, our friendship will sail through clam and stormy weathers with ease. Dear friend, whatever comes, no matter what happens, you will always be in my heart and mind...
This blog is dedicated to my Mum and Dad, Aim, Zee and May (you guys are everything to me!!!), also to my Kyrul,Anie,Sue,Atun,Fiza,Mann,Aya,Are-Wer,Nine,Rina(Uuzryn), Zaidah,Dora and all, in grateful recognition for their loving support and encouragement throughout the times I am living all this while.
I guess that is all for now. I ask God to grant you health and wealth, may you find peace and tranquility in the best state of faith and belief.
With Love,
Zack Idris aka AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!

No comments: