Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

AJA AJA FIGHTING is A-L-I-V-E-D

Dear All,

My blog is updated now... wif some niu icons and features, it's one of da world-must-see blogs amongst bloggers. I've to admit, tho, it isnt my expert and effort in total, BUT, with the "ala cadebra" touch by my weblog sifu "brickraptor" which I cant reveal his real name *sigh* (its exclusively becuz of his request that I've to respect.)

In order to honour ur help, I advertise ur blog (for free) acknowledging ur unimaginably vast of assistance. I'm truly appreciate ur 3-hour-private-consultation which was rendered fruitfully n I received countless feedbacks, admitting ur indubitably skills and competence. Hence, I strongly recommending da rest to browse thru his blog (which indeed undoubtedly more advanced than mine) hehe

Its da
http://www.aethelfrith.com

Shud u need any personal consultation and assistance, the person can be reached at

pertanyaan@aethelfrith.com

Sorry, no extra promotion is allowed by the person. (Article 8 of the European Convention of Human Rights stipulates that "everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life, his home and his correspondence") *when lawyer speaks* huhuhu



PIC CAPTION ----->> According to
http://www.zaidhakim.blogsome.com, his eye's glances indicates his extreme talents in blogging and anything to do with ethernet..huhu (^_^)


To Mr Brickraptor, I value ur kindness help. Its a nice and warm "big-hand" which I'll remember 4 eva. May ur IT proficiency skills developing and be the strength for the ummah. Amen.



From the admin department,
AJA AJA FIGHTING !!!
8 february 2006

No comments: