Search This Blog

Monday, February 06, 2006

NEW SEMESTER, NEW RESOLUTIONS ??!!

Semester two (aka my final sem) has just begun. 1 week passed off and 9 more weeks to go. Seriously I cant hardly imagine how izzit gonna be when I'll be declared free from my uni (graduation day) but I guess life is all uncertained and u juz have to sail thru dis sea of uncertainty peddling ur dreams and aims everywhere till u reach the end.

Just had my first Public International Law Lecture dis afternoon...worth mentioning - 3 hours non stop !! My bored feelings goes to the max - insurmountably..(penat doh!!) as my schedule for this semester goes a bit crazy (it SUCKS!!).. 3 hour non-stop lectures on Mondays and not even one in Tuesday (even a tutorial). Awful, huh?!! (astoundedly unbelievable mode) haha

For dis semester, I aim to....... (jeng jeng jeng)


1) Study hard, play hard

2) Meet my personal tutor more oftenly

3) If ur parents ask u about ur money, it means they wanna send u more.. hehe .. (^_^)

4) More elegant - its da C&C principle {CHARMING n CONFIDENCE}

5) Never, ever trust peeps other than u (cuz once u are hurt, its hard to heal)

6) To Bae Yong June and Takuya Kimura, welcome back to my top-five list of most rugged chap
celebs

7) To my lovey-dovey Siti Nurhaliza, U r still my best Malaysian Idol (huhu)

8) Value every single moments of ur remaining time

9) will continue my guitar lessons soon.. (Cheers, S-A-P-I-K)

10) Never, ever assume if ur lecture mates go clubbing, they dun prepare for tutorials

11) to get rid of my "mancunian" accent (kunun nyerr, terrer speaking laaa.. blah arr wanzue!!)
~giggling~

12) No more CarBoot sales PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!! I had enough !! Even my two
wardrobes now are already over-loaded.. (n i really mean it,huhu)

No comments: