Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

100 in 2005

Hye all,

Yesterday, The Muslims were celebrating its Awal Muharam @ New Year according to the Muslims' calendar.(1427 Hijriah) The chinese had their Gong Xi Fa Cai on last Sunday ( Loads of peeps thronged in Chinatown witnessing the great Lion Dance ) .. In fact, less than two months ago, the world was commemorating the new year of 2006. I guess everyone are still in the Auld Lang Syne mood, now...

Ermmmmm.. These are the things I've done @ been at @ had for the last year's days. I hope all the mellowed moments will be cherished and remember forever and may all da bad memories and the downs been erased away from my mind. Studywise, may all my plans turn out flawlessly and be a good ending for my degree life.

I pray that 2006 will make me and us a better place to live ahead. Let be no wars....no discrimination.. and no bloodsheds !!!. We had enough, havent we?


100 things I've done @ been at @ had in 2005-2006


- been to the Siti Nurhaliza in Concert @ The Royal Albert Hall, London.

- obtained Whitworth Park work placement from June to September and gained £3100

- summer part time job @ OCS £120

- been the mentor for the National Mentoring Programme at Manchester City College

- MSM's Majlis Perwakilan Nasional in July

- Trip @ Jaulah to Southampton

- Zaidah came to the UK n stayed with me (although for a little while) huhu

- 10 days in London with Aunt Yatie, Thariq and Zaidah. We stayed at Bayswater (Zone 1 guys!! for 10 days)

- had a big quarrel with Zaidah

- felt alone when Zaidah left

- Winter Retreat 2005 .. Strathclyde Uni, Glasgow

- Sambutan Pelajar Baru aka First Years' Induction Week I wud say (HIJRAH) 2005

- Had a big quarrel with my bro (but we end up shaking hands)

- ma sist is facing SPM (Chayok, sist !!)

- ma bro got 8 As in his PMR. Thank God !! The whole family is rejoicing with his excellence (though expected) huh

- my brand new hair i.e. rebonding
gituh !!

- moved to my new residence .. its 62 Ayres Road, Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 9WH

- My IBM Laptop got corrupted...siut tul arrr !!

- got my new Dell Inspiron 6000 Silver Laptop (wif my own money, yah)

- contracted a new agreement with O2 and got ma niu XDA 2i

- sumting sad happened in my life in mid-august which made me really down

- Shah (me housemate) married wif G-Min (ma senior sis in iiu). Long live the couple..

- I was re-born with a new life on my own

- I've launched my blog... taraaaaaaaaa presenting 2 u http://asignofthecreator.blogspot.com


- I've lost my beloved grandad, (the chief of the whole clan) who was called to heaven days before Ramadhan. May he rests in peace and God blesses his soul...Al- Fatehah

- My eid was superb though with da same costumes as last year (thanks to Zheng Toi..ahaks!!)

- I've watched the amazing Narnia wif juniors.

- also, for a King Kong movie with Shukor, me housemate

- been silly at Albert Dock, Liverpool

- I went skiing in Avienmore

- I've found myself (finally) huhu

- I've found a friendship who accepts me for who I am

- but,.... I lost a friendship which I value most in my entire life...

- a final year stud aka a fofular stylish senior..(",)

- I've found confidence in anything I do...

- went to Leeds n made niu buddies

- became a first-timer unemployed babysitter for the Mawardis (Adam, Harris, Daniel, and Hana.. I miss u guys so much !!! Love, Uncle Zuki)

- am at the highest enjoyment in life

- I am a 22 year old guy.. (still young, I suppose??!!)

- I received no presents for my 22nd birthday..huhu

- I treat myself a special dinner on my birthday

- somehow I felt I loss sumting and sumbody

- n of course found new things

- my longtime cousin Kak Lina married to Abg Lutfi (my apology for unable to attend da toast, guys)

- Raihan Concert in Manchester Opera House in conjunction wif Eid Celebration

- My friendster list is expanding tremendously

- I've realised sumting important in Glasgow (thanks to WMF)

- became more independent since I live on my own

- representing faizal and fendy in court hearing ==> bravo wanzue

- I've become closer wif neighbours especialy the 46 Ayres Road family (fall in love wif disaster_ peace) gulp..uhuk

- for the first time I went to Saffad (cant finish my Fatayer)

- I've got a free meal in Kebabish (Thanks Syuk, da tasty lamb beriyani)

- I spent GBP 60 for my 'relaxed' new hair at Razor Edge

- Felt sad cuz unable to perform full taraweeh i.e ada hari aku ponteng,hehe !!

- I regularly drove though my mum forbids me strictly (sorry mum, I didnt mean to disobey you.)

- I became less committed to my studies..huhu

- I've been the "VIP" for Shah's wedding ceremony

- I've made a suprise-birthday-party for Abang M with Zaidah. It was a blast!!

- I was stranded at Victoria, London as I missed my coach... (cant actually describe how I felt at dat time)

- I marched (together with my frens) in a demonstration opposing the American Imperialism in Iraq from my uni to Piccadilly Garden

- It was da first time I received no eid cards (cant really believe it, though)

- I've made nasi ayam by myself...know wat, it turn out to be a disaster..ahakz

- I drove juniors to carboot sales on Sundays

- I bought sum trendy jeans from Oxfam

- Khaliz gave me free line rental..huuuuuhuu..

- I spent hundred of hours calling my Malaysian frens

- I've found someone which I can be truly me myself (thanks Z _ _ L)

- I realised my world is wide enough to meet new mates

- I've attended da first usrah eversince I came to the UK

- also, a very first tamrin in my life (u guys know wat tamrin is???) Ask the schollars

- I felt terrible when our cutie tiny car crashed in an accident.

- I've known someone from Germany...such a nice guy, I wud say.. We spent hours of chatting on our way back from Glasgow ..

- I was the committee for the Manchester Malaysian Carnival 2005

- I went to the Man United Stadia thousands of times accompanying ma frens

- I met someone at Hyde Park, London. We had a warm conversation n exchanged views.

- My relationship becomes cold, without realising it will come to an end (in da end,,, it happened) uwuaaaaaaaaaaaaa

- sumting worst in my life happened since.

- I dined with Abg M and M at one of the high-class restraunt in Manchester..

- I got a new tutor aka Dr Dora Kostakopolou though I never consult her (wat a bad tutee!!)

- I received my 'clicks's visit in Manchester...and we rawk da city.

- I've made nasi lemak i.e. coconut rice by myself


- I conducted a research about MSM, PERIKATAN (HIZBI as it then was) and MISG-ABIM

- I really enjoyed my nites in Grosvenor Place. Thanks to A for everything !!!

- I went to the Nottingham Games for the third time.

- I am expert of masak lemak cili api

- I've made my old buddy - S.E.H.A.

- I've become more mature (I think)

- I dun really care people judge me by outside

- I'm not afraid people judging me

- I regret many things I've done in the past.

- I've tried to focus on da +'ve side rather than the '-ve side of mine

- In the end, I've come to realise I've been wasting loads of my time

- I promised to get a good job later

- Lastly, I aimed to make 2006 a better year ahead..huhu.

No comments: