Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2006

Where it begins....where it ends..



May peace be upon ye..


Wanna see my examination hall?? After we dismissed for LME paper, I snapped some shots.. (hehe..sempat lagi!!) Its The Grand Whithworth Hall..the ancient exam chamber ever.. I still remember, dis is da very first place in my uni lifetime as i first stepped into the university (REGISTRATION AND INDUCTION) and its gonna be my final destination.... Guess wat???
Its my CONVOCATION CEREMMONY PRESENTATIONS...huhuhuhu (so sad thinking of dat day)








GEEEEEEEE..... Rite now I'm physically unstabled. My hands are gigling...my eyes are in pain... and I think my whole body's shaking. I didnt sleep for the past 48 hours...Hushhhhhhhhh..(never did dat b4)..
I better got to bed now or I'll faint somewhere!!


Bye for now!!
ZackIdris@AJA AJA AFIGHTING

1 comment:

ibnu_umar said...

salam..

aja aja fighting!!

hehe