Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

YEAYYYY... ITS DA VERY FIRST COMMENT..


Today, I received da very first comment for my blog.. "Sowy mowy bloggie, I broke my promise not to see u in a while, but I cant hide this for u. hehehe. A fren of mine, a very close friend, indeed, has sent her sincere honest comment for u."
She intended to post the comment in my blog, but as she doesnt have any account in blogspot (which I think its not neccessary), she cant do so. She emailed me and wished to see her comment on air... (",)

Hence, I enclosed her comment here and will "re-comment" on dat below.. hehehehe.
Dear readers, enjoy...

She wrote...
Hi Zack...Your fren here, i think u know who i am...hmm seems that i need not surf the Net for any upcoming news anymore coz all the recent world events have occupied your blog...pictures too.Very cool.

Yup, every person is entitled to his/her own happiness and another crucial source of happiness is to be accepted by others. True, sometimes we can't be what we are coz we have to blend in with the others. It's sad but that's the way life goes. But one important thing, just be yourself coz friends befriend you because of you, they will definitely do not want to befriend a clone of themselves. You might have a new 'soulmate' as you call that person but trust me, that soulmate of yours draws closer to you because of you and will definitely be sad if you want to be somebody else.hehe, who's that new soulmate,zack, care to tell me about her? ;)

Right now, the way I find happiness is not to think about certain things.The less you think about certain issues sometimes, the better. Will visit your blog next time.

I replied...

Dear Miss Ian,

I thank your for your recent comments as posted above.
May I convey my deepest appreciation on what you have said, particularly, in agreeing with my ideas and says. Please be informed that the writer hasn't got any soulmate(s) at the moment. He was just trying to give a clearer analogous situation so the readers might understand more. In short, there is no she or her in the writer's actual life (fellow paparazzies, please take note as well yah!!)

I hope your visit wouldnt be the final. Your comments are indeed,inspires me to write more in future times. Please feel free to surf my blog and leave more comments. I welcome any comments and criticisms for further improvement..

Take care cuz I always care....


Regards
ZackIdris@AJA AJA FIGHTING..
1609 Jan 11 2006



No comments: