Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

ITS FINALLY OVER aka BILA SEMUANYA BERAKHIR ...




Dear all,


FinaLly the moments been waitin for have come...the temptations are Over!! Selesai!! Khalas!! Bohout!!! Feel damn relief when the last seconds of my last paper were announced. Pens down...I sealed the booklet wif my "original" glue (disgusting??!! I've got no choice, mate!! And so do they..huhu)... sit back and relaxed..

10 minutes later - I was heading to the library for a special celebration (upacara pembuangan buku2 law besar besaran) Its the most awaiting ceremony in dis semester..

20 minutes later - I went to the Clusters..its a windy Wednesday, but dat doesnt cause me any worry. If I'm sick, BE IT!!! I'M SICK HAVING EXAMS FOR AGES !!

Ermmmm...wat shall i do tonite??

1) Accompany Jeff for a nite movie. Wats da movie, mate? Yeah anything will do
2) Enjoying my marvellous chocolate ice-cream.. Hopefully, its still in da refrigerator
3) Ahaaaaaaaaaaaa... tidy up ma room !! God ma mum will freak out when she bumps into me
room now!! U guys should believe it.. it is such a mess !!

The view might not be enjoying..huhuhuhu. Hey,dats S.A.W.A. the snake!! She sleeps when I'm studying!! Not fair, huh...
4) Phoning Mesia???? Ermmmmm let me think.. i've spoken to me mum dis morning,,, and we chatted,talked and gossiped a lot.. huhuhu.. so, with whom shall i
talk@gayut to?


Tomorow is gonna be a brand new day 4 me!! Long Live Zachary!!


p/s.. These are the essentials for those who are having finals. Thanks to mummy for sending me those months ago. But I'm running out of stocks here.. Wud u send them more, mum?? PLEASEEEEEEE ..I will save some for da coming exams, hehehehe..

1) As it explains, U just have to spend two minutes to get a "healthy" meal.. hehehehe., Really tasty when its chilling outside .. (sodap dimakan begitu sajo)

2) yummy yummy !! U feel more energetic by consuming this... Moreover its in chocolate flavour. And I'll die for chocolates..huhu


3) Ma breakfast ie. lunch for da day.. A bowl of cereals and a mug of Milo a day, keeps da drowsiness away..


Okie dokie.. time to leave now..

Regards,

XXX.

4 comments:

Zokhri Idris said...

Thanks..

I'm telling ya, its a long way.. Thanks for all ur prayers and supports.. also for being dere when i'm down.. Keep on praying cuz its still far away..

Regards

ibnu_umar said...

salam..

do you miss the bihun goreng? haha..

Zokhri Idris said...

salam.

of course I do..It reminds me when the sweet-old-days of my childhood time where my mum used to prepare bihun goreng for our lunch pack at school..

Miss her so much !!

Anonymous said...

pehh aku masak maggi pon tak nampak sesedap ini.. hehe

zack.. u still stay in london? or ur in Malaysia rite now?