Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

EXAM STRESS STARTS KICKING OFF !!! 6 MORE DAYS TO GO, ZACK!!





ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!

Its Jan 10 now. Yet i'm stucked in the fantasy of my own.. still hanging on the air,,relaxing n rejoicing.. huhu. How shud i put dis? Thinking of next week, I feel pathetic, horror n unstable.. yup physically n mentally.
Its showering outside and the "sorrow" day really makes my life gloomy and dull... I'm down!!
As I was sleeping, an angelic voice came and whispered " wakie wakie dear Zokhrie...no more rest, no more hanky panky...to the library u go, stay on bed oh no!!!"
(mcm berpantun plak sore nie)

Guys, my mind is all mixed up. The exam dates are all already fixed and certained but still I found myself very perplexing.. huhuhu
Funny enough, I face this fake-dilemma every year (when da exam period is about to start)

To mum n dad, make prayers for me. I need ur blessings, mum! After all, I do this for u.. to cherish u and to make u proud of having me as your son!!
To all ma frens out dere, I'm deeply appreciated if u cud spend few seconds remembering me in ur prayers and I'll be remembering u in my prayers too!!
Simple thought dat counts...

Aha, to my dearest blog, I might not be seeing u for a while. Take care of urself, sayang. Eat well..sleep tight and most important, "be nice to peeps browsing u" (",)

Special dedication to Company Law (23 Jan 2006), Law, Medicine n Ethics (16 Jan 2006) and Human Rights (25 Jan 2006).... "I'M NOT AFRAID!!" "I'm prepared...I'll rise my sword n hold my shield when the battle comes...C U in the battlefields,,,, (",)
Here I come, with a spirit to conquer, with honour to fight...with "Jihad" to succeed (opppppppssssssssssssssss, am I radical enough?) Sowy Mowy

May the Force be with us !!!!!!!!!!!!
Fighting!!!!!!!!!


From the sea of love,
ZACK IDRIS@AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!!!
XXX

No comments: