Search This Blog

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hey Folks, I'm back - Geee y m i missin'? -

Hohohoho

Its been ages (I think and u probably agreed) since I last updated my blog. Been quite debilitating in a while hence, I can't put my fingers on the keyboard, transfering ma ideas in my mind into my laptop screen. Wait, inwardly, i was hardly to be online 4 couple of weeks, and one had asked:
1) Wot da heck happened to u, dude?
2) R u sick?
3) R u trapped by ur sideless hectic way of life?
also
4) Aiiii bang lama x berblog??!
5) oitttt ... awat lama x update blog?

and I anwered:
1) Nothing happened. I'm pursuing my ordinary life with extraordinary activities.
2) Nope i'm not.. but sometimes
3) U got it rite!! absolutely correct
(4) & (5) x der masa laaa dik


So ladies n gentlemen, these are wat achieved by Zack Idris 4 da period of his spring 'hibernation' :

EnJoYinG MoViEs in CiNemA (HOsteL n The HilLs HaVe eYeS)
da first one is totally S_ _K - horor- terrible - macam cipan - disastrous and... oppssss I must not further commenting otherwise I might hurt some1. But I thank him for inviting me for da movie.
Da Hills Have Eyes is OK-not-too-bad-la movie. It reveals da merciless of the US Government dumping its nuclear waste in a remote, unattendable area {seram gak arr}, but I enjoying it much (after a few preliminary warnings to my movie-mate)

ZaPiN tRaInInG
Dis has taken most of ma time 4 da past 3 weeks. The daily trainings really keep me tight n fit. Thanks to Tas n Kat (both from Edinburgh) 4 been really dedicated chareographer (which ever da spelling is rite) aka sifu to us. From a stif, unskilled and awesome into a well-trained, 5 ***** dancer (kalah yayasan warisan kesenian johor beb)
and We received countless compliments for our performance in Malaysian Nite in Mancheter. It was a huge blast.
4 da love of Zapin, i'll learn more and will keep on studying new steps of our authentic flourishing dance.












JaULah@Trip to LondOn
At first, I didnt want to - But I had to, so to speak. If I'm not going who else gonna represent MISG to meet da V V V V V V V V V important figures in London. I had da chance, by virtue of being da MISG Committee members to meet dis fofular peeps like:
> Bro Wan Mohd Saiful Wan Mohd Jan
ex-president (mantan) President HIZBI UK & Eire

> Ebrahimsa Mohd
Director of Muslim Aid, UK n he's mesian

> da list goes on

> last but nit least, my dear Dewi Hani Masyita
a fren-an accompany- an adviser- a listener - a shoulder 4 me to cry on

JaUlaH@tRip 2 OXforD
Hey, dis was my second visit to dis city of academic excellence. Had a chance to meet Sheikh Afifi Al-Akiti, a Phd student, part time lecturer in Oxford. n he's Mesian !!! durrrrrr (proud being mesian ya know).. He was born locally but thinks globally. I truly admire his intellect peace of mind and his brilliant superb thoughts. His ideas are great, full of maturity and sounding justifications... (but he loves to sing) huhuhu

a Nite over in Staffordshire
after a long series of giving noble excuses, I cant made it any more. I've been declining the invitation 4 ages and dis time I cant no longer keep on doing so. I went to Staffordshire 4 a nite @ nua's house. Having a late supper wasnt a gud ending of da day. y? although full precautions been taken in preparing the meal, it turned out to be a catastrophic meal-most ever hot and spicy noodles I've ever tasted in my life. {pedas nak mampus}
d next day, we enjoyed da brite sunny sun in Staffordshire Castle. Been lectured by da tourist guide for nearly an hour. found dat da trip gearing up my undying interest to da british castles and mansions.

Program Rekreasi Ilmu aka PRI
Zack Idris has been elected 2 b da sponsorship committe for da prog above said (though da appointment was nothing n i was partly failed carrying out my job) hehe. It was held in Grimsby by da MISG UK-EIRE. da turnouts werent really encouraging but da bond of hearts amongst us is sumting I felt. Miss u guys so much. Da event was held
- to develop one's physical ability in tandem with enhancing spiritual strength and expancy of
intellectual capacity
- to provide avenue to exchange views and share experience of being an international student in the UK

To Ibrahim Maryam Nua Mat Ain Farah Wani Akmal, Nasir n Mukh ---> miss guys so much

EXAMS !!! Arghhhhhhhhhhh
A forthnite from now, but u already cud feel da heat. I decided not to stress out as dis is my final exams in my degree, -HURRAHHH- I wish to ask for delay as i dun want to graduate dis soon. I want to be and undergraduate forever. -ESP 4 anor 3 years..hehe (^_^)- I relly enjoy being a sudent and wud always want to be a student.

Free Palestine DEmo
taking place on da April Fool's Day, rite in front of Marks n Spencer in Martket Street. da showers were pouring down but it didnt weaken da spirit to show our disgust support to M&S for assisting Zionism occupation in Palestine
- BOYCOTT MARK & SPENCER
- BOYCOTT ISRAELI APARTHEID
- BOYCOTT ETHNIC CLEANSING IN PALESTINE.

Dis week gonna be my final week of lectures. Leaving da creepy campus and da scary John Rylands. d factis i cant ran away from them 4eva (at least in these 2 months)

Arghhhhhhhh..nota IP x wat lagi ...

Sumone stab me now ...

Reading law in your final year can be really punishing. Too much work to do, so much dat I cannot, 4 a moment, sit down, writing my ideas. n da weekends are reserved to catch up wif frens, training, leisuring, shopping (clubbing??!!) LOL

After all, dere's only 1 thing left ... n i'm hardly counting on days for dat - is to spend my remaining timeour remaining time together, though cudnt bare imagining my life without MY S_ _ _M_ _E around, but da reality (yet to come) is -> He's leaving!!! Yup, leaving me behind in dis old-bloody-boring England... to Malaysia where he's gonna have so much fun ... =(
all i cud do is - 2 give my all out 2give him da very best ever tranquility he ever had in life.. huhu

Roger n Out

p/s- Pics will come out shortly.. Dun wery

No comments: