Search This Blog

Sunday, May 07, 2006

How izzit like be a 23 year old chap





MALAYSIA is 43 year old now

QUEEN ELIZABETH celebreated her 80th birthday months ago

THE GREAT UNIVERSITY OF MANCHESTER is 156 year old

n

I turnned to be 23 less than a week ago

Firstly, I wanna thank God, 4, his unlimited clemency granting me wat is called L-I-F-E. I thank Him 4 everything he has done and gave, beyond all compare.. although, I must admit, 4 da past few years, I've forgotten Him a lot, not been very good to Him. Wat a bad companion I am ...

O God, Pardon me...
Isk..Isk..Isk (insaf mode)

My birthday eve happened as da way I've expected (though not in da way it shud be) huhu. I bought myself a choc cake (yummy!!), ate it (not all of course), and gave some to others. Celebrating ur birthday wif sumone special is really sumting. N u'll come to realise dat it was da best ever birthday celebration u had in ur life... Thanks to Dato' S -giggling- for hosting da small-but-meaningful party, for lending me ur bedtime, witnessing da greatest moments in nights 2gether.

Life @ 23 cud be really punishing. 2 be honest, I dun feel happy (a litt' bit) opening da 23rd chapter of my life. Full of fear and trauma. n I thought I wud sail a miserable sea ahead in ma life... Uwuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... wot a bad buzzday !!!
My 23rd birthday occurs months before graduation . Hurrah peeps !!! After 5 years dwelling law, shaking ur ass and head for it, da time has come 4 me to bury all da cases n articles, deep down under da soil, n for gudness sake, i will never dig those up again...

Who cares about a silly Mrs Donoghue who bought a ginger beer with a decomposed snail in it?

Who bothers about a reasonable man test with da one on Clapham Bus encapsulated by Lord Denning?

Who gives a fuckin shit about silly principles of promisory estoppels and its exclusion?

Image rite? Patent? Trademark? Arghhhhhhh

Even

Who gives a damn on wat Kelsen n Hart debating about wat law actually means?

Arghhhhh useless....

Who gives a fuckin shit I wanna be a lawyer?

Perhaps Law isnt for me !!! =(

Yet, my uncertained future is about to come. I simply dun have any clue, wat I wanna do post-graduating? Staying or leaving? Law or anything else?
I dun think being a lawyer is sumting I shud look for. Once, I've said law is interesting to those who see law as boring. Now? Zack Idris is kneeling down -S-U-R-R-E-N-D-E-R.. (hands up wif a white wig on ma head) hahahaha.. It is boring.. damn boring indeed,,,
Hahahahaha
But still, I love da course

To all ma frens who ringing, texting, emailing, friendster testimonialing or messaging, I thank you for ur kind remembrance to me..(masih ada yang sayang..kui kui)

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. I shudnt swear on my buzzday. Sowy mum. I wont swear again (at least in my next birthday). but its all about da law thingy's fault...Can I get my Lamborghini now? hahahaha

Will dere be another sunshine for me? After a traumatic stormy days in my life before?

Selamat Hari Jadi
Shin Yer Kuai Ler
Sana Hil Wa Ya dami
Happy birthday ......... Zack Idris

Zack World's Record -----> I received at least 30 ++ testimonials on my birthday. Waaaaaa. I want my birthday everyday...(^_^)


ChOw....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

huhu.dat's old.23.big number.haha.

Zokhri Idris said...

no its not..
i'm still young (bujang tang tang tang)

uwuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hehe.

regards

Anonymous said...

erk, aku baru 22 thn 5 bulan..keskeskes....muda lagi aku rupanya yeee...huahuhauhau....oi good luck exam, busy smpi tak smpt balas message aku..cit...tata

Zokhri Idris said...

sorry arr wiwi..

lain kali adik wan tak wat lagi k..adik doakan kak wi dapat jawab exam dgn tenang dan jayanya..

sayang kak wi..

muah muah

hehe

Anonymous said...

was it ur birthday? awwww so happy to eat a choc cake heh anyway, happy belated 23rd to u :) to think that this ur final year as well, heee n gud luck with final(me too)

Zokhri Idris said...

milla shanaz,

thanks dear..
is dis milla manchester? milla tayab? milla azam? hehehehe or milla paley? keh keh

regards
wassalam
xxx

ibnu_umar said...

salam.

lambat wish. selamat hari lahir. moga umur panjang dan diberkati (rujuk makna berkat dari Tafsir fi Zilal Syed Qutb)

wslm

Zokhri Idris said...

amar_kun,

thanks for da LATE wish.hehehe
will do,insyaAllah

regards
wassalam
xxx