Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

LoVe WiLl sHoW d' WaY


@ first, when I listened to da song, I found myself really calm (n a bit sad, of course). After da first round, I was burnt with eagerness to keep on listening n hearing. 4 God's sake, I fall in Luv with da song. Damn seething.

N

Please -3X- watch da movie of 'IF ONLY' . Starred by briton Paul Nicholls and american Jennifer Love-Hewitt. Besh Gel OK... n I'm not lying. My tears were brimming when 30 mins after it starts showing. Giler sedey siot.



So to all da souls who have been wif me thru da nites n days, thru da hards and ease, dis song I dedicate to u. Let it be known dat, I value U forever. No words can best describe how much U mean to me.

Da rest .. enjoy !!





Love Will Show You The Way. Today, today I bet my life
U have no idea
Dont be afraid to let it shown


for u'll never know
if u let it hide

I love you
U love me
take this gift
and dont ask why
cause if u'll let me

i'll take what scares you
hold it deep inside

and if u ask me why i'm with you
and why i'll never leave
leave
love will show you everything

one day
when youth is just a memory
i know u'll be standing right next
to me

I love You
You love me
Take this gift

And don't ask why
Cause if U will let me

i'll take what scares you
Hold it deep inside
And if you ask me why I'm be with you
And I'll will never leave

Leave

My love will show you everything
My love will show you everything
My love will show you everything

Our love will show you everything




Written by : U-N-K-N-O-W-N
Submitted by: TJ


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam...

mr.zack...u r rite...I've watched da movie(kat mesia dah main dalam astro).of coz it was a touching movie...(4 n half star)

da song n story tell everything...I dont know how to describe it but really 'tangkap cintan' with da movie...ulang banyak kali pun tak muak...macam kuch2 hota hai n winter sonata...

really happy when u promoting this movie to others...everyone out there please spend ur time to watch it...insyaAllah takkan menyesal...coz u can learn sumthing from da story...how to appreciate everything in ur life...

Zokhri Idris said...

salam ...

Good. One feedback received. To kind-hearted-sensitive person, its not hard to find him/her crying upon seeing da movie.

sakuramalaya,
do u have da dvd?

true. loads of niu things i've learnt from da movie.
amongst them are

1) Love will never dia when a person die
2) I dun want to be adored, I want to be love
3) When I realise i be da very high second priority for you,dat hurts.
4) If there's one day, just one day nothing else matter for us..

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Zack Idris is totally in da movie now.

Thanks, sakuramalaya

regards
XXX

Anonymous said...

The most talked-about movie in town now is Superman.Glad to know that there is another good movie being recommended. Coz it's boring to have people gushing over the same thing i.e movie at one time.

Errm,Mr Zack, in your last comment (of the previous entry), the way you reply shows that you have known who I am. I intend to give you the impression that I am an anonymous visitor who drops by your blog. Are you really sure you know who am I?If yes, darn, I've failed in my mission. I'm kinda hoping you guess wrong.

Zokhri Idris said...

Frozen Fire,

It is a wild guess. But I hope its not rite. Somehow I wish, its better for me not to know you (although u know me). Reason being-if u realised i've known you, I wont able to get honest opinions and criticism from you. U wudnt feel comfortable to 'attack' me since i've known you.

N

I think it dun bring any good for me. Because, I just want to be treated fairly and anonymously (like others), n i'm telling u, all ur comments and others' really lifted me up after a downturn of my spirit. and I still need those for my survival on dis mortal earth.

so frozen fire, I still dun know who exactly you are and wish not to. Because I want u to be honest and sincere to leave some words to me in my blog.

regards
XXX

oldskool_devil said...

aiyak... i somehow love jennifer love hewitt... but i cudn't find anyone who has the dvd or the file... do you have it? nk pinjam??? ^^

Zokhri Idris said...

old skool devil,

I have da movie. U are welcome to have it whenever u want..
please note - its in my external hard drive. so perhaps i can transfer via online to u..

regards
XXX

Anonymous said...

Cool. Thanks Mr Zack:)It won't be hard for me to give you my honest n personal opinions in person as you are open-minded and not judgemental. It's just that sometimes,heheh, I do like to have a veil over me and talk to you in another "voice" and "view". A kind of detachment so that I am able to see your views in a bigger picture and a different angle, not viewing them in the way of viewing a friend's views.

The next upcoming movie is Pirates of the Caribbean 2, another much-anticipated one. But if u have other movies to review, Mr Zack, do enlighten us.

Went to search for the DVD at the usual store but sadly, that store has closed...for good. But that's bad news for me:(