Search This Blog

Friday, May 08, 2009

More on Sedisjourn

AFTER SEVEN HOURS …

Dis entry perhaps serves as an official –slash- press declaration (giggles) why on earth I decided 2 b aparted from family n frens on my birthday. I am 99.99% convinced dat none of u truly understand why I’m bringing myself away from ppl on my birthday. “Isn’t your birthday should be commemorated wif da lovely ones n special ones? (if dere’s any … n we r talking a big IF) lol. N da most absurd one I ever heard, “R u so depressed n despair wif ppl, leading u 2 run away from us on ur special day?


Hell No … but I do admit, @ times, we need 2 b alone n have time 4 ourselves. Whatever ur assumptions are based on, let da strory begins k.


We sumtimes take things 4 granted. We never appreciate sumting until n unless dat sumting is gone rite b4 our eyes. We dunno (n often than not ignoring 2 know) 2 live dat sumting until u’ve been asked 2 leave it. N dat sumting is called L-I-F-E.


I admit, I’ve seriously been considering my life all dis while. I’ve been thinking n wondering bout my life in da past, current, as well as wat 2 happen next. Still, I think, its not sufficient n a few things r lacking. Dere is sumting missing in my life. Sumting dat I’m yet 2 have while im desiring much 2 av it. My nites are filled wif loneliness thinking of da non-possession of it n my morning r spent 2 strategise things n arrangements on how 2 av a more quality n meaningful life.


N dis is wat I want for my birthday. My 26th anniversary of my existence on earth.


A moment 2 reflect on my life.

To reflect wat av I done n achieved so far.

To reflect wat av I acquired in my life.

To reflect wat will I have in da future n how 2 av em?

Wat will be my goal 4 da next 4 years. ( I hope I dun av 2 explain how significant my age in 4 yrs time) –hihi-

What will I be in da next few years? (certainly Que Sera2 advice isn’t dat suitable 2 b applied ere) lol

R my aspirations in life still remaining da same or has it modified in certain ways?

N specifically, wat lesson av I gained 4 da past 365 days so I wont make my next 365 days worst than before.
( n 26th birthday marks its remarkable day in da history considering a quarter of century has passed in my life )


Too many tasks 4 juz a 4-day-3-nite escapade.


N 2 b honest, none of da ? yet 2 b approached, since I’ve been truly, madly, deeply besotted by da beauty of da island. Even da wind blows will give u indescribable serendipity by juz closing ur eyes n breathe.


N dis is sumting worth 2 do; 2 enjoy da cool fresh air, doing nothing – not even 2 think. Clearly dis moment wont b regretted n probably one of da best things I’ve done in my life.


I gonna dive 2moro. A bit scared but extremely excited.


1910May 3rd 2009 – watching da sun sets horizontally across da ocean, turning da sea into a golden shimmering lights, dazzling da eyes who appreciate.


I feel serene …


FOOTNOTE:
Dis is so absurd n not sooooooooooooo important but I cant help from eyeing n scanning ppl around ere (at da beach) – giggles – naughty Zokhri !!!

No comments: