Search This Blog

Monday, November 16, 2009

Don't Leave Me O Beauty


I wish for a longer night

To see the moon shining out bright

Sparkling stars everywhere on my sight

To breeze the mountain-air, refreshing

Running through the lungs, purifying

On top of the balcony, I stand

In the middle of the freezing cold

Alone, mesmerising the skies

Up far, so beautiful, I admire what you are

I feel wide-ness, spacious and borderless

After going a day which is cruel and limited

And now, seeing a melancholic night I am

With no other worries, free from conflicting concerns

I wish for a longer night

So that my problems seem to be far away

Carrying forced obligations along the trail

Leaving my soul empty and lonely

By adoring you and the stars

Loneliness is bliss

A gift … to the heart to swift

Along with the breezy winds, underneath the dark universe

I feel ease, I can breath

I feel serendipity enrapturing, sadness eliminating

I could see the beauty

Strangely, hard to describe, easily to be felt

Because beauty is to be sensed, not to be told

I wish the night could be longer

To count the stars as there is no tomorrow

To feel the calm as there is nothing to worry

To enjoy loneliness as there could not be betrayal

To stay underneath the borderless screen, exhausting from running

Chasing every second in life

I just want to be here, just here I stand

Every minute now and then

When there is no pain, suffering and separation

I don’t want to face tomorrow

An uncertain life which full of cruelty and misery

Which the hearts opts nothing but for dishonesty

Which the minds choose no other than hypocrisy

Please, I beg Thy, stop the time

Take everything that is mine

Leave my soul; leave my heart, my mind to cherish the night

I wish the night to be longer

But the stars are fading away

The moon is turning grey

They both shalt perish

Fearing the sun rising out east

Leaving me aimlessly

Ignoring me helplessly

Crying, suffering and suffocating

In the world of misery

Without goodbyes and farewell

I can see you are avoiding me.




0236

November 16th 2009

SD-1 Balcony, IUJ

No comments: