Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

WRITE...Because Words Will Never Die!


I’ve been thinking lately, if death is coming to invite me, wat wud I left 2 da ones existing still? Leaving properties behind seems normal, but @ current, I dun think my savings worth to be distributed. I’ve given nothing 2 mankind dat makes me worth 2 b remembered. I mite av touched few lifes wif da fact of my existence, my aspiration and my living experience. My Kalsom family always thot dat I’m a gud orator, hence I shud b a motivator in life inspiring ppl. While I’m thinking dat cud b true, I am n will try my utmost effort 2 aspire ppl 2 b happy, not 2 be afraid of downturns, and never be victimised by situation so on and so forth. But wat will happen, da day I’ve been called to meet Almighty Lord, leaving dis despair world 2 da existing souls dat have been surrounded me? Will I still be able 2 help em, although in da case of my non-existence? Will death stops me from making dis world a better place?


I think NO!


Death will not limit me from helping ppl around. I will still b able 2 touch da living hearts although I no longer breathe. I still can change da world, without me being da actor who orchestrate da metamorphosis of peace and tranquility. I will keep on writing and composing cuz my words will never die wif me. They will stay alive, aspiring many lives, although I no longer being around. Knowing dis, I’ve eliminated da fear of living many beautiful ppl behind, when da time eventually arrives.


I want my burial n memorial 2 b aspired. Dat ppl will not cry 4 my final departure, but b more encouraged 2 live life. So dat they b thankful dat God has given em another day 2 stay immortal in dis transitionary journey. I need em 2 keep da spirit burning – 2 make da world a better place 2 stay. My struggle, my fight have been terminated (without my utter willingness of course) but it will not b da end 4 da ones remaining.


Let my death be a commemorative turning point 4 mankind n civilisation – 2 appreciate each other n living 2gether in peace. I mite not witness zero violence, zero hunger, starvation, poverty, war etc when my eyes can clearly see. But wif a lil thing I’ve left, I mite see da change, centuries after my death, in heaven, wif da others smiling n appreciating da change. I dun want my death 2 b teared, rather I want it 2 b a moment ppl will smile wif hope, determination n strong will-power 2 proceed my dreams. Our dreams.


Hence, I wont stop writing n composing. Regardless, whether it attracts many readers or not, I will keep on expressing my mind n heart. It mite not be useful now, totally crap and irrelevant, but when I no longer b wif you, u can always come 2 Asignofthecreator and I’m glad dat it cud reminds u of me. Thus, I will never b far, u can always hear me when u need 2. I am juz near by ur side, although distance have torn us apart 2 da very farthest point I cud ever b. U’ll never b lonely, cuz my words will keep u alive. U’ll never be feeling down, cuz my whisper will cheer u up. U’ll never get enuff or hate dis life becuz my life has ended but u still had a long way 2 go.


Dats y I write without rules. I express without borders. I want, as best dat I can, 2 picture myself clear, so dat I wont be forgotten. I will tell every lil story dat has happened in my life so dat Zokhri Idris will be remembered when he’s gone. A picture, a story of a true Zokhri Idris – his ups & downs, his experience of success, downturns, every lil smile n tears, every single feeling n thinking he encounters (no matter how strange n weird cud it b 2 some)


Although I av nothing 2 leave for – no legacy, no wealthy empire, not even a reputation 2 pass onto my descendants, but I want my great2 grandchildren 2 know me. A simple ordinary guy, who has a big passion in life will never be enuff wif God’s blessings. Although, I mite not b da best motivator ever existed on earth while I was living, who knows, God wills, I mite b able 2 touch many hearts n life when I’m gone. I will die, permanently vanished from dis world, but my thoughts will never die wif me. My words will stay alive, inspiring many hearts, shining many souls and making da world a better place 2 live on.


A Shakespeare I am not, far even from the creator of E=MC2, I am juz a small tiny lil human, but my heart is big enuff 2 shake da world. It mite not b recognized by Nobel Prize, Oscar Awards or anything alike, but I will b more than sufficient if dis will touch one’s life, few, many or possibly all. My success is not valued from recognition da world offers, but by da existence of many living souls who will make their life thousands worthwhile. Life offers no regret 2 every1. No matter how bad U’ve screwed up, how many times U’ve slipped, fallen n defeated, u can always get up, set your mark and race – da things dat u can never do when u were put in rest, 4 eternity.


I pledge 2 write till da last breath of holding da pen. I will find da will 2 express my life chapters till da end of its page. I may probably cant walk, muted, paralysed, lying down helplessly in da future, but I will search da means 2 speak my mind, 2 reveal my feelings cuz I know, my words are da only most priceless treasure I can leave 2 all of u.



I won’t write my name on the sand, fearing the waves will sweep it away

I won’t write my name on the clouds, worrying the storm might erase it away

But I will write straight to your heart, where it will stay

Forever and Ever…





If God takes me away, to Him I pray, your life will never be gray,

ZI

2 comments:

Abir Abdul Rahim said...

WRITE. If shouting it out aches you =)

Unknown said...

cudnt agree more, abir xxx