Search This Blog

Friday, November 20, 2009

Life is already complicated: WHY MAKE IT MORE?

Mode: PMS 8th Scale…Haha


I’ll try to compose a short n precise dis time – str8 hitting da point. No need 2 discuss da cause(s) of da entry, but still I’m lil bit bothered by sum individuals who hard 2 let go of their feelings after few rejections. I wonder, why ppl cant juz move on n live on, after knowing their love isn’t returned 2 their favour. Izzit (really) hard 2 let go sum1 dat u luv, knowing s/he doesn’t feel da same towards u?


Hypothetical: Say, SW knows dat her gurl GMN is eyeing and liking on HTK, n dat has happened since da very beginning, why cant SW juz try 2 accept dis n move on?


Why one still keep on resisting da fact n pressuring oneself 2 win sum1’s heart, while u already know u cudnt b da man? By doing so, aren’t ya juz trying 2 complicate things, by standing in between da two loving souls (in which I believe is already complicated in its nature)? I know deep down, u r hurting, but why wud u choose 2 hurt urself more (longer and harder), even da current is simply unendurable?


OK2. Dun get me wrong ere. Im not siding anyone in dis case. Im neutral. Juz like Switzerland. (^_^) All I intend is 2 minimise da pain n maximise pleasure in life, which we know aint be long n 4ever. I know n fully aware, dat @ times, 1st luv is truly unforgettable n we shudnt easily surrender 2 love. We shud give our utmost best 2 attain it n strive wif all we can. But not when da possibility is extremely low n insignificant. When u know dat u r no longer in sum1’s eyes, n ur presence is merely a mutual company, u shud stop, wif all due respect 2 ur feelings and emotions, investing ur efforts n hope 2 dat ‘sumone.’ Basic rule says – “It takes 2 to tango.” EXACTLY. U cant dance 2gether if ur dance partner doesn’t follow ur rhythm. Wat even is s/he refuse 2 follow. U simply cant force him/her 2 move, wat more 2 force urself 2 move further.


Simply unfair … and 2 certain extent, cruel.


So close ur eyes, inhale, chin-up n exhale everything – release da feelings n da person from ur mind. Dere’s always sumbody out dere who is patiently waiting 4 ur luv. Like my previous English teacher used 2 say, ‘dere’s always sumbody 4 everybody.’ Period.


N I believe in dat. N I made it through too. To sum, I was merely trapped in dis love triangle thingy. I nearly {emphasis added} fall 4 sum1 whom happened 2 b my best fren’s lover. No need 2 tell how it happened (but check out in da previous entries) but suffice 2 say I manage 2 settle myself quite peacefully from da s***. I knew my limit n didn’t push it over. I eventually came 2 my senses, n without da help of any1, I backed off from da whole triangle, n found my way back to enjoy life. N I proud dat I did dat. (probably after many trainings and experience) lol.


Its juz 1 thing dat I still cudnt figure out – why is my best fren (or he claimed 2 b ex-best fren now) abhors me 2 da max, as if I’ve committed an unforgivable sin. I mean, wat av I done? It was juz a crush, for crying out loud. It wasn’t dat I’ve cheated on him or sumting worse. N I know dis wud b a useless self-defence, but hey, no one can stop me from liking sum1 n vice versa. Dats wat ur heart truly feels n da heart juz cudnt lie. But wat matters is – how r u managing da conflict of interest n move forward!!! N truth b told, I’ve managed it once n 4 all. ALL ALONE BY MYSELF. N u thot dat I’m da most devilish person ever existed on earth? Sumhow, I pity u 4 having dis in ur mind.


So I guess dats it. Da moral of da story dat I gathered – u r not guilty 4 hearting sum1 dat, in a way attracts u 2 do so. But dat sum1 also cudnt b held guilty for rejecting u in da end. Dere is possibly no force 2 like/dislike human as dis is a matter of da heart conviction. Whatever da heart says, it goes. But we shudnt ignore da existence n functions of mind, which God bestowed it 4 us human 2 rationalise stuffs n put things into da correct perspectives (as best as it can)


Conclusion: Life/Love itself is a complication. But why bother 2 make it more complicated. Isn’t simplicity is da best recipe for a gud quality of life? Come on, many disasters ever produced by mankind, are caused by da complications dat men opted 2 react?


Aren’t we had enuff of these?


Smile, laugh and cheer cuz you wont be forever live,

ZI

No comments: