Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

AULD LANG SYNE: 2006 IN MEMORY (Pt 2)

8) I lost my big bro n God sent me another BIG BRO. Love u bro



9) I finally find myself


10) My Malaysian Idol has finally wed


11) I discovered L-I-F-E is too short 2 b worried n da W-O-R-L-D is too large 2 b explored.



12) I realise n adhere to few rules of me own
- tak nak sudah
- org x nak kita pun tak hingin
- carpe diem aka seize da day
- Aja Aja Fighting
- I'm here 4 a reason
- Teman Tp Mesra
- My Life My Rules ... x suka aku pedulik ape?
- Politics Suck - Curse all da politicians

13) found a niu lepak* port in ST16 IHB.
( 4 privacy purposes, i only disclose da postcode of my 2nd home ...karang jd controversial plak)

14) Tried S-M-O-K-I-N-G .. Seriuosly shit OK. dat 'merokok nie cam best jer' kinda thing. but I think its not 4 me. I felt nothing.no adrenaline rush.no high.no feel-gud tingling in da spine watsoeva. just some smoke filling up my lungs.BORING.one thing it did give me was one helluva cough n I gave cigarettes up.





15) I met sum1 which i scared 2 b myself (fear of loosing my frenship) -konflik dalaman lagi-

16) Me self-claiming being a M-E-T-E-R-O-S-E-X-U-A-L lol




17) Got my 1st job in Deansgate which brings me to get my 1st pay in my life. hurrah.rejoice.


18) I first time did my manicure treatment. ha ha. jgn x tau,dah pandai simpan kuku nih! insap laa zack oi



19) Stranded @ Derby Train Station on Niu Yer Eve. reason being - rail workers on strike - sigh




20) da reason why i'm still living is because i keep on fighting!! n they can try but they cant take dat away from me!!


so dats basically it...



wat am I looking 4ward in my next chapter of life?
wats my 2007 resolution?
Surprise surprise
i'll write soon ... with my 2007 reso.



now, am damn blurred n confused on saddam hussein's execution. Why did it happened on Muslim's special day? Have da americans n da arabs loose their reasonable minds? Bloody Idiots!!

*Lepak = hang out



Ushering 2007,
xxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

guess who is this?? one of my 2007 resolutions would be to buy samsung K5 mp3 player.. hehehe..
anyway.. i agreed that smoking is bad for ur health and it is not fun at all.. siap boleh batuk lagi.. apa yg best tak tau le...
i'm still planning my 2007 resolutions... kena pikir skit... al maklumlah..awal2 tahun nie.. tak nampak apa lagi yang rasa nak dicapai tahun nie...
uish.. pandainya simpan kuku panjang... saya tak reti le simpan kuku panjang nie..ajar boleh??? kui kui kui...
about the saddam hussein... entah le...pening kepala... saya tengok channel aljazeera tue.. dia org kata that saddam was not supposed to be hang in the first place.. memang le dia ada buat salah... tapi hukuman gantung tue tak setimpal ngan kesalahan dia.. i don't know whether it true or not la... apa2 pun.. i really agreed with you.. tak patut le hukuman gantung tue dibuat waktu raya haji nie... kesian pulak saya tengok muka saddam hussein tue...
well i just want to make a conclusion that whatever allah swt want something to happen, it will happen.. tak kisah le cepat ke lambat... because in the end, hidup mati jodoh semua tue dah ditentukan allah.. so dah ajal saddam hussein... masa kita tak tahu pulak bila...
semoga 2007 diberkati allah swt...
may world peace became reality!! =)

Zokhri Idris said...

hehe

i know you.
u r da samsung gurl.

enw, i hope ur wishes come true especially in getting sansung k5. as for me,still, havent decided which one i shud go. hence i make my mind to get one when im already sure wat exactly i want.

yeah. i gave up smoking long time ago. in fact i wasnt really smoking dear. just 'cuba-cuba' kinda thing. i never been a smoker. luckily da esperiment failed and now im satisfied.i've tried dat and it isnt for me.

ok take ur time. resolution must be sumting we r able to achieve and not merely sayings. i mean impossible sayings.plan carefully and stick with it towards da end. at the moment i'm drafting mine and will be in my blog soon. one might say its already late as we r approaching 5 jan, but who cares? wat matters is we know wat we want and we able to work on it

well i just got the tips from da manicure expert.but in order to do dat, u must have a strong will and a high level of hygieness.to be honest, i dun think u can bcuz mesians used to have meal with their hands. unlike u, i have a choice which never be questioned if i wish to use da cutleries.and i refuse to use my hands for weeks,if not for months..lol

rite now, im reading various sources which lead to saddam's execution.one of da commentators said saddam knew loads of the usa intelligence secret and thus he has to be sealed forever.dats why the kuffar r eager to carry out da sentence without further time 2 wait. they r afraid of just one arab figure.shame! curse da usa!! shame on bush

i totally agree with ur tazkirah bits. thanks for reminding.will have dat in mind.
at least saddam had da chance proclaiming his syahadah at the end of his life. but who can guarantee us die as a muslim? hence we shud be more fearful n be prepared.

Let God's Love Unite us All!!

regards
wassalam
xxx

Anonymous said...

kucin bulehla buat manicure.. anda tu manusia -_-

Zokhri Idris said...

sy kucing jadian

raw
raw
raw

xxx

Anonymous said...

saya kucing jadian jugak :p nak join lar geng2 kucin jadian ni boleh?

Anonymous said...

ooohhhooo...
now i know that u tried smoking once..hamboi,dh pandai ye..
neway,mkn hati aku tgk rambot ko..xpe,aku kat sini kene jage etika,kalo tak kene sound..hehehe
bile nk blk mesia nih???i really missed u...n our time together..
ok la tuh...jgn jdk cam aku,i dun even know when i'm gonna quit smoking..

ise onzer