Search This Blog

Monday, January 01, 2007

AULD LANG SYNE: 2006 IN MEMORY



Currently playing Auld Lang Syne

I'm back from my winter hols. Not really a vacation but a group binding gathering. Loads of troubles, utterly took place but I cudn't be bothered. After all, its Niu Yer n we shud close 2006 curtain with smile n laughter. 2 b honest, 2006 brings me loads of things to discover, many experience to feel, plenty lessons to gain n many subjects to learn. I mean life-subject(s). If I had to write a book, revealing my life journey in 2006, it'll end up with long-series of volumes and hundreds, if not thousands chapts.

Over all, 2006 witnesses:

1) My final year of studying (n wif all praise due 2 him, I gained LL.B (Hons) 4 da 3 year battle.








2) My ala-ala first crush in da uk (nearly laaaa)





3) Me quit from MSM n joined MISG. Lol. but things r going well I assure u! =)


4) 4 da 1st time in da UK juniors address me Abg Wann (auwwwwwwwww ... isnt dat sweet?)


5) My 1st time clubbing (keh keh keh)








6) the successful Malaysian Nite in Manchester n me dancing Zapin (wot the heck)



7) I met a nice English Mate n made me found out a world of an atheist.





7) Me with my English-look-wannabe (LOL)





2 b continued ...






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r so all rounder.

go go zackie

love

Anonymous said...

Sometimes u cross ur own boundary...

Zokhri Idris said...

sometimes

yeah

=)

Anonymous said...

salam. dear brother, jgn asyik mencuba sesuatu yg tak mberi faedah kpd diri (eg clubbing, smoking, bela kuku..etc)...takut2 akan memakan diri.. ingatlah bhw syaitan takkan duk diam selagi kite tak jd geng die. wallaahu a'lam.

-care-

Anonymous said...

ingat 'the end of the end' said... : --> you can at least be brave by identifying yourself.

remember, only cowards throw stones and hide their hands.

you're not one, are you?