Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A Brite Wednesday ... Hurrah

Currently playing Seasons in The Sun

Just a quickie 2 share sumting really memorable with all u readers.

Its a brite sunny Wednesday 2day. Really fine day.
As I traversed the streets and parks, I tilted upwards and viewed da borderless sky.Wide.
The sun shines high in da sky. Da skies r clear blue. Birds chirping in a mellowing seething melody. Makes me perpetuated a while

T-H-I-N-K-I-N-G

How beauty da world dat God has created for us da mortals?
n yet we forget n go astray

My heart resiliently flies (4 a moment) back home. The very same day wud be different back then. Raining and showering mercilessly. Resulting in frustration n misery. Feeling despondency of hope upon knowing da city is awashed away within days. I feel sorry to all the 'act-of-God's bearers. No doubt,it must be hard on them. Less Food,no place to stay apart in a cramped public foyer. May The Force Be With You.
I wish I'm dere to give my little hands. May God hears me and them. AMEN.

I will now take dis stage to give my profoundest expressions of gratitude to God 4 everything He has made to me. I thank Him for His Mercy and His Clemency beyond all compare, 4 letting me get dis far, despite dat I have not been very good to Him in da past.

To Ye O Lord, I Seek Repentence ...


p/s Only now I know why da Brits do really appreciate nice weathers. For less than 10 hours, 3 of them bumped to me n sed
"Isnt da weather nice dear?"
"Its a lovely day innit?"
"Wat a wonderful day,wud u say so?"
n fyi, L-O-V-E-L-Y have been heard it 4 more than 10 times alredy 2day

dats all for now.

Gud nite n sweet dreams to all.

xxx

1 comment:

Zokhri Idris said...

Hye

Erkkkkkkk

will do.
thanks for dropping by


regards
xxx