Search This Blog

Monday, January 08, 2007

Ushering 2007 ...

Dear all,


As promised, I outline my 2007 Reso. Nothing much really. Its just on building my personality (niu branding I mean) into more comprehensive, constructive n intellectual. I want 2 create a brand new Zokhrie, wif a niu look and niu feel. But all in all, I hope 2007 wud be a destination dat dere will be no sadness, separation and pain.


wallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


As I type dis, I dun know wat future lies ahead on me. I dun know either, wats awaiting me in da years to come. I seriously have no idea wud I be able to feel da "self-made" heaven of mine where dere will be no sadness, separataion and pain.
But wat wud I only know and believe "4 da battle will never end till da day we leave da world, let us pray n live 4 a very happy everlasting ending" (kudos to AAR)


so, dere u go:
For 2007, I want da niu Zokhrie Idris to be/to have/to feel (delete when appropriate) ....


1) attractive personality - (hmmmmmmm)

2) affectionate

3) shy & reserved - ala2 lelaki melayu terakhirlaaaaaa katanyerrrrrrrr

4) sensative to others' belief,principle & feelings - Vince wud like dis

5) more honest, generous n sympathetic

6) love, peace n serenity - searching n looking still

7) aggresive - in a gud way, but never provoke me when i'm boiling hot (u've been warned!!)

8) love to help - every little helps (da middle class brits wud know)

9) not easily angered - so far im progressing well

10) more trustworthy - 50/50....cuz true gossipers will never be trustworthy. lol

11) more appreciative & return kindness - working hard

12) more observant n assess ors - a lot ... i'm a gud mind reader ya knoe

13) less dreaming & less fantasizing - durrrrr does da former really exists? -sigh-

14) get attention - =) u read it rite dear

15) musically talented - dying of learning to play piano

16) less moody n hardly hurt - come on bebeh, no more 'pms' 4 u dis year =)

17) a giving lover - as in wat?!?!?!?! -blushing-

18) loyal - 2 whom? nges nges nges -smirking-

19) deep thinker - thinking da unthinkable...whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

20) feel deeply (emphasis added)

21) romantic - D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G innit?

22) Love to be loved

23) Gud Muslim - enough sed

24) da end


n yours???!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam abg wan

- get attention: u'l get
- a giving lover: d more u give, d more u get in return (^^,)

luv, aya

Zokhri Idris said...

salam aya

thanks dear
i know

love too,
me

Anonymous said...

I ADMIRE U, ZACK

REALLY ADMIRING YOU

HOW I WISH I CUD BE YOURS

SOMEONEFARAWAY

Zokhri Idris said...

ERKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Speechless..but I do appreciate ur feelings.

xxx