Search This Blog

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Wat -asignofthecreator- Has Achieved Within da Last 3 Days

Mood: Still missing my friends.

I dun know how did it happened. n still, I cudn't believe it. 4 heaven knows how.

I'm figuring wat spell on earth has been put thru my blog. But its just has da power 2 put impression 2 ppl dat my English is darn gud!!

Hell NO!!!

My English is just lame, ordinary n 'atas pagar' one. Shall I say more?

FACT 1:
I've been offered a PhD thesis editing/approving job by sum1 I known. If I agree 2 take da deal, he'll pay me 4 all da editing done.

Hoho. Surprising is it not?

Considering my killing-merciless working lifestyle at da mo, 2nd part time job wudnt suit me. But I've got no options left as da whole world know my long-term,unbeatable ongoing weakness is - lacking da strength to say NO!! or even in a more civilised way, "I'm sorry for I'm afraid I cant". Its just me 2 help those in need wif all da capabilities dat God has lent 2 me. n dere u go. Hundred (if not thousands) of submission pages awaiting. Roast my nuts 4 dinner, tellin' ya.

Funny enough - da thesis i'm working on got nothing 2 do wif me, neither wif my knowledge in law nor my experience in working.
"Simulation of acoustic partial discharge signal propagation in a model transformer and its usage for partial discharge location" - a thesis submitted 2 da University of Manchester 4 da degree of Doctor of Philosophy.

WTH !!! jaws-dropping

and dats not all

FACT 2:
Dis morning, as I logged in my frensta, a fren of mine's asking my help 2 translate 'buku panduan jabatan uitm'. from Malay version to English.
Cover 2 cover. aint joking ere ppl.
n b4 I cud even asked 'Why me?'
She wrote: 'English ko memang tak tahan'

Fullstop

FACT 3:
Yesterday, da very same person asked me 2 assist her in writing an epic telling da experience of studying in university to da Global Module Champlain College. Hence, u kinda like can imagine me being an English Teacher wif a red ballpoint on da hand -circling-crossing-underlining-arrowing etc

Dats it ppl, 3 part-time job offers in less than 3 f***ing days. Perhaps, I must start engaging wif caffein at nites, making my sleepless times 2 be bearable.

But I'm lovin' it 2 da max. 4 my passion now is on journalism n academic writing (after slowly 'reverting' from Law). I dun mind end up late at nite doing some editing n approving even translating for I believe it pays in da end.

Dats all 4 an update.

Truth b told, dere is sumting I want 2 share wif all u folks. an unforgettable moment of mine wif sum1 down da street nearby piccadilly dis noon.

Wat A Day !!!

x

6 comments:

puteri nad said...

ur english mesmerized me as well the other day :p

Mohammad Ihab Ismail said...

Salam...

Wahahaha... GO GO GOOOOO WAN ZUE!!! Waseh waseh giler REZEKI HANG MELIMPAH RUAH ni!! Apa kes??!!?

But the best part is that BENDA YG DATANG BERGULING ni sumer BENDA YG KO FETISH!! hahaha... U like to write... U like to be critical.. & of course TIPU LA KAN kalo ko cakap you dont like money!! Muahaha... These are very good opportunities ok... You should Should & SHOULD go for ALL OF THEM!!

Then again.. Time is always of the essence.. :D Tp ko dah besar pjg, pepandai la manage timetable hehe..


B4 blah.. Aku nak tambah SATU LAGI KELEMAHAN BESAR KO!! yg aku rasa ko memang TAKKAN PERASAN BABENG... Iaitulah KO MEMANG SUSAH NAK TERIMA HAKIKAT bila org cakap ko GOOD AT THINGS ok hahaha...

Tengok la... Kang dia kasi la alasan bagai ni kat aku.. --> if u do that, definitely my words are VERY TRUELY VALID INDEED!! hahahaha...

Zokhri Idris said...

Princess,

My praise to Allah 4 granting me dis mesmerizing talent. and i vow 2 appreciate n be thankful for wat i got even within a split of second. for this talent bridges me and u,and entire human on earth.

alhamdulillah

x

Zokhri Idris said...

Ihab,

......................................................................

=)

x

puteri nad said...

kenapa kat ihab ada titik titik titik je?

anyway anie kata zack senior dia :-)

Zokhri Idris said...

Princess,

Im refraining myself 2 reply Ihab.lol. for da sake of proving wat he said isnt true. haa haa.

yes, anie is my junior back in matrix uia. she addresses me abg wann back then. till now =)

x