Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Freeman I am ...

1606 28 April 2009

cluttered, confused but I guess Im half way through. I've made sumtinge huge dis afternoon, and even in 10 years to come, I doubt I would have da same courage as wat I've done 2day. I will probably be proud to myself, taking da steps to solve it (although I doubt it has solved totally). within blinks of eyes, I hit da place n burst everything out. true, i dunno whether i can do dis again in my near future. if u ask me how did i do it, i seriously have no idea. I'll tell u soon i've catched my breath.

dats it. da conclusion has been made, da resolution has been drawn. da implementation is sumting we both (him and I) yet to see,but a free man I am now, leaving behind all this s***ty things in my life.


I WANT TO LIVE ...

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES AND WISHING U THE BEST OF UR ENDEAVOURS...IM SORRY PERHAPS I CAN ONLY ACCOMPANY UP 2 DIS POINT, N IM SENDING MY BLESSINGS AND PRAYERS AWAY 2 GUIDE U.



XXX ME XXX

2 comments:

Amirul HM said...

Yo Zack! Apa yang freeman nye...assignment tak siap lagi?

On another perspective, if viewed from Kunta Kinte (Roots novel by A.Haley...I Think!) or, Bilal's case when he was bought & released as a freeman by Abu Bakar(later Caliph)...u being free is more on your shoulder whereas this people were released from a life of chains, shackles & torture. Appreciate LIFEEEE, bro!

Unknown said...

yo amirul, well sorry to say but my part dah siap ok. if my groupmates manage to observe da deadline, then i suppose we can submit by time.

thanks for the reminder . kot ye pun takkanlah ko nak samakan aku ngan bilal bin rabah tue. at least dia setiap ari laungkan azan subuh, whereas we both kadang2 kantoi. mana sama beb

xxx