Search This Blog

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Mom I'm Hommmmmmmmmmmmmmmee


Damn it !!!

I know I've made it again ...

For da next and da continuous time ...

Even, wif valid reason(s) I'll justify, it wud never regain da asignofthecreator readers' support and confidence.

My Fault

I Know I've been procrastinating my niu entries
Despite I got thousands if not millions ideas to write about

- How blessed I am been awarded wif these young n talented kids
also
- How disastrous I was / am to handle 'em

but me just cant

I rest my case, pleading guilty 4 dis long disappearance ... I'M SO SORRY

AND

MY DEFENCE IS,

- The studs really drive me crazy

Honestly speaking aka I tak tipu punyerrrrr

LOL

Plus,

I've been stucked wif my 2008 Plan Execution. cant tell ya in exact WTH izzit. its 'private n confidential. TOP SECRET. fullstop.

Its OK if u dun believe me dis time. I can take it. If I were u, I wud probably do da same thing too ...

But I just wanna tell ya,


U'll Never Be Forgotten




Forever be yours,
ZI
XXX

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahoi... along.

bilo dah dapek fon tu..
jgn lupo laa nak meroger adek mu ini kay.

i'm kinda buzy too.
so..
Enjoy ur day!!!

Unknown said...

Angah Cun,

will certainly do dear..wont 4get that
thanks for a reminder

u always in my mind,
xxx

Christmas Decorators Lancaster said...

Very thoughhtful blog